Regional Events ONLY (426)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Neurotic Corgi?

Does your corgi shake all over, as if terrified (or half freezing to death), for no discernible reason? And, as part of the shake-fest, doe…

Started by Vicky Hay

9 Dec 22, 2015
Reply by Vicky Hay

Wheelie Dog-Need Help From You Experts

The DM has progressed with Max so that he has very little use of his left hind leg and the right is weak tho not as bad. This has become a…

Started by Linda

4 Nov 22, 2015
Reply by Anna Morelli

Mange

My 13 month old corgi has dermodectic mange. He has been on daily oral ivermectin for more than a month. The interesting thing is that the…

Started by Ran Tao

4 Nov 5, 2015
Reply by Carl Koch

Brady Is A Sweetheart!

We took Max and Katie with us to meet Brady.  It couldn't have gone better if we had planned it.  There was also a 7 month corgi in the mix…

Started by Linda

8 Nov 4, 2015
Reply by Vicky Hay

Exciting Day!

Brady joins our family today!  We are meeting the breeder in Springfield, MA where she has a show this weekend.  We will be spending some t…

Started by Linda

3 Oct 26, 2015
Reply by Beth

seattle Green Lake Halloween Costume Parade?

Will there be a Green Lake Corgi Costume Parade this year in Seattle?  I heard a rumor about Sat. Oct 31 11 AM?

Started by John Wolff

0 Oct 25, 2015

ACL surgery scheduled but having second thoughts

Hi.  My Ella was running after a ball and suddenly yelped and sat down.  After that she was limping.  We watched her for a few days and it…

Started by Cindy Lincoln

24 Oct 20, 2015
Reply by Jen, Brody & Buddy

Update On Max

Max's tumors have enlarged and he confirmed that I am feeling more on his throat. He is on prednisone twice a day, they will only shrink th…

Started by Linda

12 Oct 14, 2015
Reply by susan

Good Thoughts For My Max If You Would

Max had developed a slight tremor in his hind legs and then some weakness...trouble getting his feet under him on slippery floors and sitti…

Started by Linda

26 Sep 23, 2015
Reply by Linda

new facebook group

I don't know if I'm allowed to do this or not, but I wanted to let people know that I've started a new facebook group called "Corgi's gone…

Started by Karen Knuff

1 Sep 2, 2015
Reply by Holly

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by