Rescue, Adoption, Rehoming Classified (379)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Rehoming 4 year old Rainy! It's official! Rainy has a new home!!!!!!

As of April 24th...Rainy will be heading east to New York with her new family....Joanna (and Algy)along with her parents are traveling to M…

Started by Jane Christensen

32 Apr 8, 2010
Reply by Jenn

looking for a pup

I live in south eastern Pa and I'm looking for a place to get a puppy. I don't know where to begin on the whole purchasing thing. Somebody…

Started by dan bailey

2 Mar 25, 2010
Reply by Sam Tsang

A Good Place to Board my Corgi in San Francisco East Bay Area

I am relocating to the San Francisco Bay Area in about a week and need to find a good trustworthy kennel or individual with whom I can boar…

Started by Laura

2 Mar 24, 2010
Reply by Beth

Spirit needs a home

Spirit is only 10 months old, he has his licensing + rabies shot in place. He has been neutered and micro-chipped. He is a Corgi - Labrador…

Started by Nichole and Shelly!

2 Mar 13, 2010
Reply by Jane Christensen

Percy needs a new parent; Gainesville, FL

Hi all, I did a very dumb thing and adopted a wonderful dog a year before I knew I was going to be moving my life across the country. He's…

Started by Leah Jackson

1 Mar 7, 2010
Reply by Sam Tsang

Indiana Corgi Rescue Listings

There are two Cardis at the ForPaws Corgi Rescue in Indian:http://www.forpaws.org/adopt/index.html

Started by Alice

0 Mar 4, 2010

Corgis in Shelter (AZ and NM)

PetFinder:Carley is a 10 yr old female  red Pembroke in NM:http://www.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=15540431Shawnee is a 9 mon…

Started by Alice

9 Mar 2, 2010
Reply by Alice

Hank needs a home

I u fortunately need to find home for Hank my purebred male pembroke. My work schedule has changed and I can't afford to give him the neces…

Started by Hanks Mama

17 Feb 23, 2010
Reply by Lucy & Ricky (Wendy/Jack )

Rear Pet Support Harness

I was wondering if anyone had the need for a large rear pet support harness?  I used this twice on my Newfoundland.  It's in perfect shape.

Started by Jennifer Markley

0 Feb 1, 2010

Corgi Pair Looking for New Home

Found this on one of my horse forums... Message: I have 2 grown breeding pair of corgis that I am needing to place in new homes. Both are…

Started by Katy

0 Dec 30, 2009

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service