Basic Breed Info (403)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Corgi Feels Hot Indoor?

My 4 months old DouBao was sleeping in the living room since the day she arrived. I had been slept on the sofa bed with her for 1 month in…

Started by Nora

4 Mar 8, 2012
Reply by Jennifer Markley

Girth Size--growing? Harness help

I'm trying a new harness that I'm getting online for Rufus's 2nd birthday (dean and tyler harness), the sizing seems to be a bit tricky tho…

Started by Krystina and Rufus

3 Mar 6, 2012
Reply by Anna Morelli

Cardigan Leg Shape

I've been doing some poking around and looking into the Cardigan breed.  When I eventually get another dog, which will be years from now, I…

Started by Yuki & Ellie

3 Mar 4, 2012
Reply by Ludi

Age of shedding

t what a age does a corgi start to show their shedding.  I have been putting fish oil on Sophies food and so far she hardly sheds.  I dont…

Started by Vicki/Kurt Pegel

1 Mar 4, 2012
Reply by Yuki & Ellie

Your Corgis weight at 9 weeks?

Our Sophie just went to her first Vet appt and she weighed in at 6.4 # she is 9 weeks + 2 days old.  I know not all dogs are the same but I…

9 Feb 29, 2012
Reply by Nora

Cardi growth

Hi all! My mason is 1 year old an still is a little gangly looking. He's between 27-30 pounds and his chest seems to be growing. I know I'v…

Started by Kayla and Mason

18 Feb 28, 2012
Reply by Sandy Stickney

Getting a second Corgi

When we got Sophie in November I was originally going to get 2 puppies, but after asking everyones opinion they said it is not a good idea.…

19 Feb 9, 2012
Reply by steve smith

Fluffy butt??

So at what age does a corgi get the cute fluffy butt?  Sophie is only 16 weeks, but I cant wait till her fur is all fluffy on her butt?  I…

13 Jan 28, 2012
Reply by Emily & Cooper

What age does coloring change?

At what age does the coloring change on a corgi puppy.  I have noticed alot of puppies that are  dark in the face turn out more brown when…

7 Jan 23, 2012
Reply by Melissa and Franklin!

What do you think - popular or the standard?

I came across something very interesting when I started talking to different breeders when I was first looking to get a puppy a couple year…

Started by Chris West

9 Jan 20, 2012
Reply by Vicki, Grace and Gizmo

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by