Basic Breed Info (403)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

geting a second corgi

we are getting a second corgi this coming sat. We are so excited and cant wait to get Quorra home (corra) . When we first got rush we were…

Started by Rush and Quorra

4 Apr 29, 2011
Reply by Sam Tsang

Cardigan, or pembroke with a tail?

Back in December we adopted Taffy, who was listed as a cardigan welsh corgi by the shelter, but they've misidentified dogs before. As she h…

Started by Caitlin

16 Apr 27, 2011
Reply by Stephanie Raphaela Ho

HELP! how to differentiate fluffy corgi puppy from the others?

Hi,  A breeder come up to me and offer me a corgi puppy, he said its the fluffy type, but im not sure if its going to turn out to be a fluf…

Started by Wang (Andrew&Jes)

10 Apr 12, 2011
Reply by David

Swedish vallhund

I met my 2nd Swedish vallhund today. These are supposedly in corgi ancestry. The resmblance is obvious. Imagine a Pembroke crossed with a S…

Started by John Wolff

14 Apr 11, 2011
Reply by Bob and SparkPlug

Corgi size

I received a lot of comments about how small my female Corgi is, not seeing many Corgis around town I had nothing to compare her too, when…

Started by Tammy Crook Henderson

13 Mar 31, 2011
Reply by Kassi Hawkins

akc papers

so on rugers akc papers i put rugger red and then mcdougald for his last name cause its my boyfriends last name and someday mine so i didnt…

Started by Brittany and ruger

4 Mar 27, 2011
Reply by Chris West

Floppy Ear

Rocko is still very young but one of his ears is standing and the other is floppy, when should I start taping it if it doesn't start to sta…

Started by Giselle

6 Mar 24, 2011
Reply by Giselle

Is my dog a cardigan or pembroke welsh corgi?

Hi,   We just adopted this little guy from the local shelter (brighton, co). The shelter had him listed as a cardigan welsh corgi, he was a…

Started by Michelle Betsch

35 Mar 23, 2011
Reply by Teresa Gilpin

One Corgi or Two?

I am adopting a corgi (tri boy) in April.  There are still 4 of his brothers left for adoption and I was wondering if two are better than o…

Started by Karen & Blackjack

5 Mar 3, 2011
Reply by Jane

WHAT IS MY CORGI MIXED WITH????

I adopted my corgi mix Amadeus about a year ago and still can't figure out what he is mixed with.  Any ideas??

Started by Kellie Beverley

15 Mar 2, 2011
Reply by Kellie Beverley

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by