Basic Breed Info (403)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Tan or brindle points?

Hi everyone, first post here! We recently added a cardigan puppy to our family (we also have a ~1 year old Pem named Henry) and as I was lo…

Started by Jane

10 Aug 18, 2010
Reply by Avyon

durable vacuum cleaner recommendation (and relatively inexpensive)?

So the shedding season is upon us and the fur is flying all over the place. I need to get a good, durable vacuum cleaner that can suck up t…

Started by E

27 Aug 18, 2010
Reply by Geri & Sidney

How black are black headed tris? Laika seems to be changing colors

Laika, my black headed tri, seems to be developing some brown hairs first around her eyes, then across the top of her head, and now on eith…

Started by Monica, Orion, and Laika

11 Aug 15, 2010
Reply by Lynne Taupier

sable color in other breeds?

I have a sable corgi and am wondering in  which other breeds this color occurs. I know collies, sinice my guy is frequently mistaken for La…

Started by Vee Luther

9 Aug 7, 2010
Reply by Krissy C.

Registration papers???

Any suggestions on how to retrieve registration papers when we don't have any AKC numbers, sires name, etc.?  My son has taken in his decea…

Started by Debbie Frederick

10 Aug 4, 2010
Reply by Sam Tsang

Pembroke Corgi vs. Siberian Husky

Okay, so my friend and her husband are in the process of getting a siberian husky. She has told me numerous times that her female siberian…

Started by ChelseyLynn

9 Jul 30, 2010
Reply by Nicole, Stanley and STELLA!

What is the difference between a docked and un-docked tail?

My corgi's tail is docked so I was just curious what is the difference between the two. We are talking about getting another corgi in the n…

Started by Krystal G

45 Jul 28, 2010
Reply by Renee

Doggie Door

Hey Guys I was curious about the size of most corgis.  I know things say medium, but they don't really give inches.  I'm going to buy a sli…

Started by Otto and Otis

0 Jul 22, 2010

When will my ears stand up?

My corgi pup Dexter is about 10 weeks old and I'm wondering when his cute little ears will stand up. Currently he's got some odd mid-air ac…

Started by Rockstar

22 Jul 14, 2010
Reply by Monica, Orion, and Laika

purchasing puppies

I thought I would take the time to share my past experience and provide information that would help folks make an educated decision if they…

Started by Sam

17 Jul 13, 2010
Reply by Vee Luther

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by