Melissa and Franklin!'s Discussions (2,030)

Discussions Replied To (1859) Replies Latest Activity

"how the heck does teh first dog have 719 votes!!!!?? Have you tried private messagin…"

Melissa and Franklin! replied Jan 9, 2012 to Vote for Frosty = Hoping to benefit Mycorgi.com

36 Jan 10, 2012
Reply by Chris West

"bright red blood indicates inflammation in his colon and is not as worrisome as dark…"

Melissa and Franklin! replied Jan 9, 2012 to 21 month old Cadri is having prolonged diarrhea that has turned bloody. . . advice??

13 Jan 12, 2012
Reply by Victoria Logan

"Yep, its not uncommon for Franklin to go 4-5 times a day, if he has had a knuckle bo…"

Melissa and Franklin! replied Jan 8, 2012 to How much is too much #2 action?

13 Jan 9, 2012
Reply by David DiPaola

"red headed tri puppy ears = all brown black headed tri puppy ears = black tipped "

Melissa and Franklin! replied Jan 8, 2012 to Red Headed Tri?

4 Jan 8, 2012
Reply by Ciara & Macy

"So I'm not really understanding why people are still allowed to enter their dogs in…"

Melissa and Franklin! replied Jan 8, 2012 to Vote for Frosty = Hoping to benefit Mycorgi.com

36 Jan 10, 2012
Reply by Chris West

"There's a sacramento corgi group on here, the members are very friendly, maybe send…"

Melissa and Franklin! replied Jan 7, 2012 to Is it ok to bring my pup out now?

17 Jan 8, 2012
Reply by Chelsea and Wyatt

"Try an over the counter ear wash from your vet or a pet store. Franklin used to have…"

Melissa and Franklin! replied Jan 7, 2012 to ears

18 Jan 8, 2012
Reply by Jane Christensen

"post on facebook pages, there are several welsh corgi pages as well as the mycorgi.c…"

Melissa and Franklin! replied Jan 7, 2012 to Vote for Frosty = Hoping to benefit Mycorgi.com

36 Jan 10, 2012
Reply by Chris West

"I posted this to the corgi rescue site on Facebook. Hopefully somebody will take an…"

Melissa and Franklin! replied Jan 7, 2012 to Corgi/Aussie Mix in Eastern Oregon

10 Jan 20, 2012
Reply by Amy Baker

"me too, its weird she is listed as a rescue as well but showed dogs. There is no web…"

Melissa and Franklin! replied Jan 7, 2012 to 3 cardigans in a Southern California rescue

4 Jan 7, 2012
Reply by Melissa and Franklin!

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service