Lucy & Ricky (Wendy/Jack )'s Discussions (628)

Discussions Replied To (553) Replies Latest Activity

"OMG, Corgis are the cutest dogs in the world. I never thought I'd see the day when t…"

Lucy & Ricky (Wendy/Jack ) replied Jul 30, 2012 to Olympics Opening Ceremony + Video (UPDATE)

21 Aug 1, 2012
Reply by Emily Trupiano

"While I couldn't find the video you posted, I did find these rare shots of the Queen…"

Lucy & Ricky (Wendy/Jack ) replied Jul 28, 2012 to Olympics Opening Ceremony + Video (UPDATE)

21 Aug 1, 2012
Reply by Emily Trupiano

"Saw it yesterday and have watched your video a few times today. Thanks for posting i…"

Lucy & Ricky (Wendy/Jack ) replied Jul 28, 2012 to Olympics Opening Ceremony + Video (UPDATE)

21 Aug 1, 2012
Reply by Emily Trupiano

"Ooops, Allie May. Maybe I just used the volume box to the left of the green dot. I'l…"

Lucy & Ricky (Wendy/Jack ) replied Jul 24, 2012 to Shutting mycorgi online sound off while being able to listen to music

3 Jul 24, 2012
Reply by Lucy & Ricky (Wendy/Jack )

"Thank you so much Allie May, but when I do that, all the volume on my other apps are…"

Lucy & Ricky (Wendy/Jack ) replied Jul 24, 2012 to Shutting mycorgi online sound off while being able to listen to music

3 Jul 24, 2012
Reply by Lucy & Ricky (Wendy/Jack )

"ok. i love this site because sam has set the tone that it's about support and positi…"

Lucy & Ricky (Wendy/Jack ) replied Jul 20, 2012 to Before and After puppy and adult pictures

111 Apr 19, 2016
Reply by Chelsea Meredith

"Chicken Soup for the Dog Lover's Soul."

Lucy & Ricky (Wendy/Jack ) replied Jul 7, 2012 to What do you feed your corgi?

502 Aug 20, 2017
Reply by Diane Myers

"Have you tried Nature's Remedy?"

Lucy & Ricky (Wendy/Jack ) replied Jun 28, 2012 to UPDATE...ACE 25 MG

17 Jul 3, 2012
Reply by Natalie, Lance &Tucker

"@ Joan - The worst part of the UPS misadventure was when I realized I had run over s…"

Lucy & Ricky (Wendy/Jack ) replied Jun 26, 2012 to How Many Times Do You Clean Your Dog's Ears/Clip Nails??

27 Jun 29, 2012
Reply by Lindsey Corkern

"@John - btw, at a quick glance i thought your reply was going to be some kind of gal…"

Lucy & Ricky (Wendy/Jack ) replied Jun 25, 2012 to How Many Times Do You Clean Your Dog's Ears/Clip Nails??

27 Jun 29, 2012
Reply by Lindsey Corkern

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service