Aber, Ragnar and Kelso's Discussions (281)

Discussions Replied To (262) Replies Latest Activity

"Half kibble--either Taste of the Wild or Merrick Half home cooked food that replaces…"

Aber, Ragnar and Kelso replied Sep 6, 2011 to What do you feed your corgi?

502 Aug 20, 2017
Reply by Diane Myers

"Ragnar is the same way.  We call him Tubedog because he's so long and skinny. He's 2…"

Aber, Ragnar and Kelso replied Sep 3, 2011 to How long until your puppy gets a "corgi" shape?

22 Oct 2, 2011
Reply by Jen, Brody & Buddy

"Poor Jack!  Ragnar doesn't get so excited he throw up, but he does do excitement poo…"

Aber, Ragnar and Kelso replied Aug 25, 2011 to Anyone else's Corgi get so excited he vomits?

4 Aug 25, 2011
Reply by Melissa and Franklin!

"I also should have added that my vet at the time suggested putting some olive oil on…"

Aber, Ragnar and Kelso replied Aug 17, 2011 to Evening Primrose Oil for Dogs- Dangerous?

3 Aug 17, 2011
Reply by Aber, Ragnar and Kelso

"I used to give it to Aber every day for his contact dermatitis.  He was fine.  It wo…"

Aber, Ragnar and Kelso replied Aug 17, 2011 to Evening Primrose Oil for Dogs- Dangerous?

3 Aug 17, 2011

"Our 2 just had their nails done by the vet while they were under for surgery and the…"

Aber, Ragnar and Kelso replied Aug 11, 2011 to Nails clicking = too long? Don't believe the hype!

10 Aug 15, 2011
Reply by Kari & Quin

"Yes.   We just had ours done on Monday and the changes were nearly immediately visib…"

Aber, Ragnar and Kelso replied Aug 11, 2011 to Big problems & don't know what to do.

45 Aug 15, 2011
Reply by Bev Levy

"Yes, they seem to be back to normal in most ways today.   They've played and chased…"

Aber, Ragnar and Kelso replied Aug 10, 2011 to Boys off for the snip today

9 Aug 10, 2011

"Lord, I hope they're better tomorrow.  We've had a little inter-corgi aggression.  I…"

Aber, Ragnar and Kelso replied Aug 8, 2011 to Boys off for the snip today

9 Aug 10, 2011

"Thanks guys.  They're home now and are the saddest looking creatures ever--they came…"

Aber, Ragnar and Kelso replied Aug 8, 2011 to Boys off for the snip today

9 Aug 10, 2011

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by