Gromit, Sparkle, and Doug's Discussions (208)

Discussions Replied To (176) Replies Latest Activity

"My old friend Tinsel would do the most lovely, low "Arroooo" when greeting people sh…"

Gromit, Sparkle, and Doug replied Jul 17, 2010 to corgy talk

9 Jul 18, 2010
Reply by Heather and Ella

"I have no new info, Rosemary."

Gromit, Sparkle, and Doug replied Jul 1, 2010 to Found this on Facebook today

6 Jul 1, 2010
Reply by Gromit, Sparkle, and Doug

"Gromit has picked up a few nicknames in his 6+ months with us now: Gomitdog is the m…"

Gromit, Sparkle, and Doug replied Jun 23, 2010 to what are your corgis' nicknames?

83 Jul 27, 2010
Reply by Danielle_RN

"I've always thought that puppies liked to "try out" their voice. Dogs have a range o…"

Gromit, Sparkle, and Doug replied Jun 19, 2010 to I don't understand why my corgi likes to bark at the floor.

10 Jun 19, 2010
Reply by Sally & Ken

"I heard from a lady elsewhere on-line, that lives in Wales, that Corgis are indeed b…"

Gromit, Sparkle, and Doug replied Jun 16, 2010 to Going To Wales

15 Jun 17, 2010
Reply by Sam Tsang

"She's a real cutey, Sam. I hope someone in the Oklahoma area can give her a new and…"

Gromit, Sparkle, and Doug replied Jun 12, 2010 to Found this on Facebook today

6 Jul 1, 2010
Reply by Gromit, Sparkle, and Doug

"Corgi coats come in all lengths up to the fluffies. Some are smoother, some have "co…"

Gromit, Sparkle, and Doug replied May 26, 2010 to Corgi Coat

9 May 31, 2010
Reply by Allison Musick

"I think it's one of a Corgis more charming traits. I had one Corgi that was a back s…"

Gromit, Sparkle, and Doug replied May 25, 2010 to Do your dogs lay on their backs with all legs spread to sleep?

44 Jul 12, 2010
Reply by Elaine

"Good name! Funny how you can watch a pup for a bit and some name just seems to slide…"

Gromit, Sparkle, and Doug replied May 25, 2010 to Help name my new Corgi! :) Please?! *UPDATE* - named him Bandit... it just 'fit'. Thank you everyone:)

72 May 25, 2010
Reply by Lilo Bandit & Koda's mom Shannon

"The links worked fine for me. Your point is well taken and a good one to bring up.…"

Gromit, Sparkle, and Doug replied May 23, 2010 to Just a thought - FYI for blogger/videos/photos of your dogs.

10 May 23, 2010
Reply by Avyon

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service