Melissa and Franklin!'s Discussions (2,030)

Discussions Replied To (1859) Replies Latest Activity

"I was thinking of buying the scent spray since I don't think the pads I bought are s…"

Melissa and Franklin! replied May 11, 2011 to The Time Has Come to Leave Franklin Alone :-(

13 May 12, 2011
Reply by Melissa and Franklin!

"I wanted to take him to daycare but unfortunately my hours are really weird, I'm wor…"

Melissa and Franklin! replied May 10, 2011 to The Time Has Come to Leave Franklin Alone :-(

13 May 12, 2011

"another good thing to keep your pup busy is to buy the pedigree brand jumbones.....t…"

Melissa and Franklin! replied May 10, 2011 to Awesome Kong Treats to Entertain Corgi for Hours (or at least several minutes)

4 May 12, 2011
Reply by Lindsey Corkern

"ooooooooooh don't tempt me!! :-)"

Melissa and Franklin! replied May 10, 2011 to The Time Has Come to Leave Franklin Alone :-(

13 May 12, 2011

"yeah I read this and went yikes! The only area that has been reported in California…"

Melissa and Franklin! replied May 8, 2011 to To Corgi Owners in Southeastern United States

4 May 8, 2011
Reply by Rebecca Marie O'Bryan

"Franklin rarely ever gets a bath. He swims in the muddy gunky river every day and so…"

Melissa and Franklin! replied May 8, 2011 to My Puppy

24 May 15, 2011
Reply by Jen

"I agree that inside would be best. If you absolutely can't put an xpen inside with h…"

Melissa and Franklin! replied May 7, 2011 to Hiccups needs help T^T

9 May 9, 2011
Reply by Elizabeth, Hermione and Luna

"Frank chases them ALL over the house like a maniac, then my cat walks in and catches…"

Melissa and Franklin! replied May 6, 2011 to found the best toy! And its free!

7 May 6, 2011
Reply by Jane

"It should still work but may not be as effective. Hopefully since he is on the lower…"

Melissa and Franklin! replied May 6, 2011 to K9 Advantix?

5 May 6, 2011
Reply by Rebecca Marie O'Bryan

"there are several types of crystals and for franklin he has a type that is alkaline…"

Melissa and Franklin! replied May 5, 2011 to taste of the wild and urine issues

27 May 5, 2012
Reply by Toboe

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by