Elizabeth, Hermione and Luna's Discussions (256)

Discussions Replied To (237) Replies Latest Activity

"Good News! from the shelter:   "Thank you for your inquiry.  This sweet dog has been…"

Elizabeth, Hermione and Luna replied Apr 12, 2011 to Homeless cardi (we think!) in need of a forever home

21 Apr 15, 2011
Reply by Jane Christensen

"Hi all,   this was a message that I received about 3rd hand at work.  I haven't hear…"

Elizabeth, Hermione and Luna replied Apr 12, 2011 to Homeless cardi (we think!) in need of a forever home

21 Apr 15, 2011

"thanks Sam, I have passed it along. We're working hard to find this corgi a home! (w…"

Elizabeth, Hermione and Luna replied Apr 8, 2011 to Homeless cardi (we think!) in need of a forever home

21 Apr 15, 2011

"thank you Sam. I will pass the information along.  I'm afraid that I only have the i…"

Elizabeth, Hermione and Luna replied Apr 8, 2011 to Homeless cardi (we think!) in need of a forever home

21 Apr 15, 2011

"this is the best I can do for a photo. The email had two photos, but they don't want…"

21 Apr 15, 2011

"sounds great!  "

Elizabeth, Hermione and Luna replied Apr 8, 2011 to moving to Arkansas! anyone live there???

20 Apr 25, 2011
Reply by Terri F.

"And if you go to Hot Springs (which I think is west of Little Rock, you can either v…"

Elizabeth, Hermione and Luna replied Apr 8, 2011 to moving to Arkansas! anyone live there???

20 Apr 25, 2011
Reply by Terri F.

"where is the base in Arkansas?  We live in Missouri, but almost on the border with A…"

Elizabeth, Hermione and Luna replied Apr 7, 2011 to moving to Arkansas! anyone live there???

20 Apr 25, 2011
Reply by Terri F.

"love it!"

Elizabeth, Hermione and Luna replied Apr 3, 2011 to Song to describe your dog.

94 May 22, 2014
Reply by Don

"Dude, you totally had me going too.....until the last bit.  (I'm too gullible)   You…"

Elizabeth, Hermione and Luna replied Apr 1, 2011 to Welcome Gemini, our two new corgis.

44 Apr 9, 2011
Reply by Lucy & Ricky (Wendy/Jack )

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service