Melissa and Franklin!'s Discussions (2,030)

Discussions Replied To (1859) Replies Latest Activity

"I've heard of Musher's secret before but never really knew what it was :-) I think t…"

Melissa and Franklin! replied Apr 6, 2011 to one of my worst fears was almost realized today

49 Apr 24, 2011
Reply by Lynne Cerny

"only thing to watch out for is you can't use this product if you have cats because i…"

Melissa and Franklin! replied Apr 6, 2011 to K9 advantix 2

7 Apr 6, 2011
Reply by Rebecca Marie O'Bryan

"thanks for all the info! I'll have to check with the vet before I buy anything since…"

Melissa and Franklin! replied Apr 5, 2011 to one of my worst fears was almost realized today

49 Apr 24, 2011
Reply by Lynne Cerny

"Franklin and I can't wait until Thursday when we may or may not get the ok for walks…"

Melissa and Franklin! replied Apr 5, 2011 to one of my worst fears was almost realized today

49 Apr 24, 2011
Reply by Lynne Cerny

"Franklin had long term diarrhea (for about 2 weeks) and everything tested clean, we…"

Melissa and Franklin! replied Apr 5, 2011 to Blue Buffalo Recall

10 Apr 5, 2011
Reply by Cody

"the good thing about the salmon is its less calories too! :-)"

Melissa and Franklin! replied Apr 5, 2011 to Anyone switch their corgi to Taste of the Wild and once completely weaned off, has your corgi's movements been very soft?

21 Mar 14, 2013
Reply by Jeannette Orr

"this is great news! Here is a good article about a splenectomy. I love this website…"

Melissa and Franklin! replied Apr 4, 2011 to We took Bucher to the vet again today! Update!

62 Apr 20, 2011
Reply by Jane Voller & Widget

""

Melissa and Franklin! replied Apr 4, 2011 to Does anyone elses corgis sleep on their backs with their feet in the air?

71 Aug 12, 2011
Reply by Laura Rochette

"Thanks for the info. I am currently in a Vet Tech program and we were just learning…"

Melissa and Franklin! replied Apr 4, 2011 to one of my worst fears was almost realized today

49 Apr 24, 2011
Reply by Lynne Cerny

"its a prescription dental food. You can get it at your vet. I only give 4 kibble mor…"

Melissa and Franklin! replied Apr 4, 2011 to Anyone switch their corgi to Taste of the Wild and once completely weaned off, has your corgi's movements been very soft?

21 Mar 14, 2013
Reply by Jeannette Orr

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service