Wendt Worth Corgi's's Discussions (548)

Discussions Replied To (448) Replies Latest Activity

"Remember..these Corgis are medium bred dogs w/short legs. Full maturity isn't til ab…"

Wendt Worth Corgi's replied Oct 6, 2009 to how early can corgis jump?

17 Oct 9, 2009
Reply by Avyon

"Like I had told you before..if you want to talk about this more in detail you are mo…"

Wendt Worth Corgi's replied Oct 6, 2009 to What to Feed Puppies and Pregnant Mom

23 Oct 7, 2009
Reply by Jane Christensen

"Swine flu...little risk to dogs and cats from the ASPCA"

Wendt Worth Corgi's replied Oct 6, 2009 to Swine Flu and Dogs?

2 Oct 6, 2009
Reply by Wendt Worth Corgi's

"This is true but takes awhile for that distinction to happen. I have a litter right…"

Wendt Worth Corgi's replied Oct 6, 2009 to Did your corgi's fur change color as they grew older? How much?

21 Oct 14, 2009
Reply by Simon & Anne

"Your puppy is a mismark...white areas past certain pts of the body and blue eyes are…"

Wendt Worth Corgi's replied Oct 6, 2009 to Did your corgi's fur change color as they grew older? How much?

21 Oct 14, 2009
Reply by Simon & Anne

"I find w/every dog I add gets easier to train because of the dogs I already have BUT…"

Wendt Worth Corgi's replied Oct 6, 2009 to

just now

"This is definitely the reverse sneeze and its horrible to watch at times. Freaked me…"

Wendt Worth Corgi's replied Oct 2, 2009 to Corgi hyperventilating?

8 Oct 2, 2009
Reply by Alice

"That use to be the case w/Greenies but now they have made them more digestible. I'm…"

Wendt Worth Corgi's replied Oct 2, 2009 to Need suggestions on how to clean the tarter off my corgi's back teeth?

25 Oct 3, 2009
Reply by Linsey & Grissom

"Mine are jealous if I pay attention to another but they have learned that they will…"

Wendt Worth Corgi's replied Sep 29, 2009 to Jealousy: Is your Corgi jealous? And of what?

29 May 24, 2010
Reply by Jane Christensen

"LOL..I do the same thing. If I give a command and one ignores me I say "what did I s…"

Wendt Worth Corgi's replied Sep 29, 2009 to Biting in Bed - UPDATED

23 Oct 3, 2009
Reply by Stephanie

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by