Elizabeth, Hermione and Luna's Discussions (256)

Discussions Replied To (237) Replies Latest Activity

"I have an 11 year old, so of course all the furbabies get dressed......"

Elizabeth, Hermione and Luna replied Dec 20, 2010 to Corgis Wearing Clothes

30 Jan 22, 2012
Reply by John Wolff

"Mine won't be entering me in Claw trimming, that's for sure!  Maybe there will be a…"

Elizabeth, Hermione and Luna replied Dec 10, 2010 to Traps Himself in a Room on Purpose. Brat.

18 Dec 11, 2010
Reply by Natalie, Lance &Tucker

"Hang in there! I agree with all the others, (especially the leashing, and the reinfo…"

Elizabeth, Hermione and Luna replied Nov 26, 2010 to Help us! We're trying to be thankful!

20 Jul 25, 2011
Reply by Josh & Butters

"Happy Thanksgiving to you both! Welcome back! I look forward to many fun photos of G…"

Elizabeth, Hermione and Luna replied Nov 26, 2010 to Happy Thanksgiving from a new/old member

2 Nov 26, 2010
Reply by Elizabeth, Hermione and Luna

"HA! my husband says the same about our Hermione- she IS a princess."

Elizabeth, Hermione and Luna replied Nov 18, 2010 to Brit joke about the corgis and the Royal Family

7 Nov 19, 2010
Reply by David

"That's interesting- the last time we took our girls out to a street festival, they w…"

Elizabeth, Hermione and Luna replied Nov 18, 2010 to Brit joke about the corgis and the Royal Family

7 Nov 19, 2010
Reply by David

"I voted too! Out of curiosity....is this just for pride? is there a calendar?"

Elizabeth, Hermione and Luna replied Nov 18, 2010 to URGENT! Corgi propaganda! Vote for Al. WTA photo contest!

68 Jan 12, 2011
Reply by Jane Voller & Widget

"ha! corgi owners are loyal indeed....even to others' corgis!"

Elizabeth, Hermione and Luna replied Nov 18, 2010 to URGENT! Corgi propaganda! Vote for Al. WTA photo contest!

68 Jan 12, 2011
Reply by Jane Voller & Widget

"you bought new treats at the store only because they have a picture of a corgi on th…"

Elizabeth, Hermione and Luna replied Nov 5, 2010 to you know you're a corgi lover if...

368 Nov 8, 2012
Reply by Natalie, Lance &Tucker

"I'm with several others about the food idea (if you haven't tried it) not just switc…"

Elizabeth, Hermione and Luna replied Nov 3, 2010 to Skin Allergy Remedies

23 Nov 4, 2010
Reply by Sky and Lyla

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by