Holly's Discussions (424)

Discussions Replied To (386) Replies Latest Activity

"Not really sure what is going on with Jerry, but I wouldn't worry about any behavior…"

Holly replied Jun 14, 2014 to Jerry, the terrible, no good, very bad adolescent

10 Jun 14, 2014
Reply by Holly

"Sorry. Too late to edit or delete this now that I realized there is already a "trick…"

Holly replied Jun 3, 2014 to Tricks

3 Jun 6, 2014
Reply by Marina Holshevnikoff

"Where does one get one of these stun guns? We are over run with very bold, aggressiv…"

Holly replied Jun 3, 2014 to Need advice for recovering after a dog attack

14 Jun 3, 2014
Reply by Natalie, Lance &Tucker

"I like the diplomatic term, "thinking dogs." I was calling Sully a wuss and a drama…"

Holly replied Jun 2, 2014 to Won't go outside

13 Jun 4, 2014
Reply by Jane Christensen

"Is she just waiting for you to go first maybe? I never let Sully go through a door a…"

Holly replied Jun 2, 2014 to Won't go outside

13 Jun 4, 2014
Reply by Jane Christensen

"These stories make my blood boil. I'm so sorry you and Rigby had to deal with this!…"

Holly replied May 29, 2014 to Need advice for recovering after a dog attack

14 Jun 3, 2014
Reply by Natalie, Lance &Tucker

"I think monthly prevention is recommended everywhere. It is the actual treatment for…"

Holly replied May 20, 2014 to Tough Decisions - Medical Interventions, Heartworm Treatments

23 May 22, 2014
Reply by Jennifer Markley

"Thanks Avyon. It is easy to find misinformation. I forget the name of the medication…"

Holly replied May 20, 2014 to Tough Decisions - Medical Interventions, Heartworm Treatments

23 May 22, 2014

"It really is amazing how differently the north and south view the treatment options.…"

23 May 22, 2014

"Thanks Beth. She is being treated regardless. It is the aggressive vs, the less aggr…"

Holly replied May 19, 2014 to Tough Decisions - Medical Interventions, Heartworm Treatments

23 May 22, 2014

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service