Susan Stanton's Discussions (462)

Discussions Replied To (434) Replies Latest Activity

"So Bertie is MUCH improved. No limping, no straining to get up into a standing posit…"

Susan Stanton replied May 11, 2009 to Rosie limps sometimes

48 Jan 3, 2011
Reply by Teresa

"I don't know how different that would be -- I'm sure the K9/Addisions Dogs guys woul…"

Susan Stanton replied May 10, 2009 to Addison's Disease....

40 Jul 3, 2009
Reply by Carolyn Pippin and Gambler

"Glad to hear it, hope the situation has cleared up. Poor little puppy. I bet the par…"

Susan Stanton replied May 9, 2009 to Puppy Diarrhea... this post is gross, sorry! =)

6 May 10, 2009
Reply by Ein Danger

"I'm glad you guys found each other. How is Scooter doing? And I wish you the best of…"

Susan Stanton replied May 9, 2009 to Addison's Disease....

40 Jul 3, 2009
Reply by Carolyn Pippin and Gambler

"Thanks for asking. Bertie seems better, but it hasn't completely resolved. Like the…"

Susan Stanton replied May 8, 2009 to Rosie limps sometimes

48 Jan 3, 2011
Reply by Teresa

"Bertie has to know where I am at all times. He follows me from room to room, lies in…"

Susan Stanton replied May 8, 2009 to Corgis = velcro dogs?

33 Jul 20, 2009
Reply by Jeanette

"There's another Corgi family suffering from the same diagnosis -- see this thread. A…"

Susan Stanton replied May 8, 2009 to Addisons's Disease

6 May 17, 2009
Reply by Robert Schowalter, V.M.D.

"Bring a sample with you to the vet, too. It is also common for puppies to have picke…"

Susan Stanton replied May 8, 2009 to Puppy Diarrhea... this post is gross, sorry! =)

6 May 10, 2009
Reply by Ein Danger

"My two love to swim too! So I don't know about this "Corgis can't swim" stuff. Berti…"

Susan Stanton replied May 7, 2009 to

just now

"This is way out of your area (but it is in the South, so I'm throwing it in). My guy…"

Susan Stanton replied May 7, 2009 to Looking for a puppy for my mom in the Missouri/Arkansas area for later this summer/fall.

6 Jun 29, 2009
Reply by Sarah, Sadie & Dexter

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service