Alison Prasavath's Discussions (452)

Discussions Replied To (445) Replies Latest Activity

"Noodles has a sensitive tummy and he is on chicken and rice right now. We were givin…"

Alison Prasavath replied Jun 20, 2011 to Switching foods for sensitive stomach pup

6 Jun 20, 2011
Reply by Jane Christensen

"Poor Lance (and you as well). I pray that he gets better soon and that you will have…"

Alison Prasavath replied Jun 20, 2011 to Slowly But Surely Getting Answers, Even If They Aren't The Answers We Were Looking For! Lance! Autoimmune Issues!! UPDATED

23 Jun 22, 2011
Reply by Tauna and Kota

"I guess Tucker didn't want to feel left out with all the trips to the vet that Lance…"

Alison Prasavath replied Jun 18, 2011 to Just Can't Catch A Break!

7 Jun 18, 2011
Reply by Rebecca

"I hope you feel better Lance. Not the Noodles has had any ear problems, but I sure a…"

Alison Prasavath replied Jun 18, 2011 to Nooooo, Don't make me go in that place again!!!

13 Jun 18, 2011
Reply by Natalie, Lance &Tucker

"A-men to rather cleaning up the hair than not having them. He is my little man (yup,…"

Alison Prasavath replied Jun 17, 2011 to UPDATE: What are things you wish you had known about Corgis before you got one?

140 May 9, 2014
Reply by carolyn matassa

"I knew about the shedding and the barking (yet Noodles doesn't really bark too much)…"

Alison Prasavath replied Jun 17, 2011 to UPDATE: What are things you wish you had known about Corgis before you got one?

140 May 9, 2014
Reply by carolyn matassa

"Poor Lance. I hope he feels better soon. Noodles has a slight case of allergies in t…"

Alison Prasavath replied Jun 14, 2011 to I Feel So Bad.... UPDATED

38 Jun 20, 2011
Reply by Sharon&Gemma

"Noodles throws his own toys by spinning around in circles with them and letting them…"

Alison Prasavath replied Jun 11, 2011 to teach a dog to throw

12 Jun 17, 2011
Reply by Julia

"I'm glad it wasn't her heart. Praying for a speedy recovery."

Alison Prasavath replied Jun 10, 2011 to ALWAYS panting

18 Jun 10, 2011
Reply by Darlene Hennessy

"Noodles only uses a harness for his walks, so he also has no collar on in the house.…"

Alison Prasavath replied Jun 10, 2011 to Collar caught on crate--choking hazard

26 Jun 15, 2011
Reply by George Gardei

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by