Tomahawk and Fences's Discussions (145)

Discussions Replied To (128) Replies Latest Activity

"Right now, I have a new puppy and going through the housetraining experience again i…"

Tomahawk and Fences replied Aug 16, 2012 to At My Wits End With Potty Training

11 Aug 29, 2012
Reply by Holly

"Yeah her name is Fences lol. My boyfriend was debating between Potato and Fences so…"

Tomahawk and Fences replied Aug 15, 2012 to Fences can't be corraled!

7 Aug 16, 2012
Reply by Bax & Zigs & Rosie

"Thankfully we don't have a flea problem. I think that our new pup possibly had gotte…"

Tomahawk and Fences replied Aug 15, 2012 to New corgi brought along some friends and they love to squirm!

12 Aug 15, 2012
Reply by Julia

"If she ends up having any other types of worms what would happen? Would we have to d…"

Tomahawk and Fences replied Aug 13, 2012 to New corgi brought along some friends and they love to squirm!

12 Aug 15, 2012
Reply by Julia

"I just finished eating some rice haha! If I ate one, all I gotta say is that it was…"

Tomahawk and Fences replied Aug 13, 2012 to New corgi brought along some friends and they love to squirm!

12 Aug 15, 2012
Reply by Julia

"Oh thank god, I have been really worrying and totally on edge about laying on my bed…"

12 Aug 15, 2012
Reply by Julia

"Tomahawk bites my pitbull's legs ALL the time, but she allows it and doesn't seem to…"

Tomahawk and Fences replied Aug 9, 2012 to Puppy Play? What's Normal?

14 Aug 9, 2012
Reply by Brooke Busteed

"Tomahawk had his accidents up until he was five months. What finally made it so much…"

Tomahawk and Fences replied Aug 8, 2012 to How to scold a puppy for doing something wrong

22 Aug 9, 2012
Reply by Josh & Butters

"The only thing I could think about the blood in Kirby's urine is possibly the kidney…"

Tomahawk and Fences replied Aug 8, 2012 to bloody urine and tender paws

6 Aug 9, 2012
Reply by Melissa and Franklin!

"I don't think you overreacted at all. I probably would have said something like that…"

Tomahawk and Fences replied Aug 6, 2012 to I Feel Like a Freaking JERK. =(

24 Aug 12, 2012
Reply by Sam, Gregg & Poopdeck

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by