Rebecca Marie O'Bryan's Discussions (1,448)

Discussions Replied To (1317) Replies Latest Activity

"thank you:) i didnt see this question lol but yes it was NOT chocolate. i know of al…"

Rebecca Marie O'Bryan replied Nov 29, 2010 to not really sure whats going on?! please advice!! maybe a UTI??

16 Nov 29, 2010
Reply by Rebecca Marie O'Bryan

"thank you:) we do have a vet on base and they can be cheaper but the problem with th…"

Rebecca Marie O'Bryan replied Nov 29, 2010 to not really sure whats going on?! please advice!! maybe a UTI??

16 Nov 29, 2010

"hi sam, he gets two walks per day, one in the morning around 9ish and one in the ev…"

16 Nov 29, 2010

"ok so i was cooking him his chicken and rice and he just started peeing. he was mort…"

Rebecca Marie O'Bryan replied Nov 28, 2010 to not really sure whats going on?! please advice!! maybe a UTI??

16 Nov 29, 2010

"thank you guys for all the wonderful info, it was just something i couldn't help but…"

Rebecca Marie O'Bryan replied Nov 28, 2010 to not that common?

26 Dec 2, 2010
Reply by Natalie, Lance &Tucker

"thank you Natalie:) you are right, this past year has been amazing! with all the won…"

Rebecca Marie O'Bryan replied Nov 28, 2010 to its teddy's 1st birthday today!!=D

7 Nov 28, 2010

"i was also thinking the cake was to rich for him. he dosnt show any other signs of h…"

Rebecca Marie O'Bryan replied Nov 28, 2010 to not really sure whats going on?! please advice!! maybe a UTI??

16 Nov 29, 2010

"thank you, i will give him chicken and rice tonight and see how he does. it turns ou…"

16 Nov 29, 2010

"thank you, i am also thinking the cake was to rich for him. i got him some roasted c…"

16 Nov 29, 2010

"thank you so much Teresa, Ray, and Joan =)!! i really poured my heart into what i ty…"

Rebecca Marie O'Bryan replied Nov 28, 2010 to its teddy's 1st birthday today!!=D

7 Nov 28, 2010

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service