Kelly M.'s Discussions (24)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"I'll say a prayer that Bucher is okay and his surgery goes well.  Thank goodness the…"

Kelly M. replied Apr 12, 2011 to Bucher's test results

3 Apr 12, 2011
Reply by Kelly M.

"Hi Folks!  So, Bailey's movements are pretty much back to normal (yay!) but now we a…"

Kelly M. replied Apr 12, 2011 to Anyone switch their corgi to Taste of the Wild and once completely weaned off, has your corgi's movements been very soft?

21 Mar 14, 2013
Reply by Jeannette Orr

"So happy to hear Franklin is doing so much better!  He must have been so happy to ru…"

Kelly M. replied Apr 12, 2011 to one of my worst fears was almost realized today

49 Apr 24, 2011
Reply by Lynne Cerny

"LOL!  I know what you mean!   I think the next bag I get, I'll try the salmon...her…"

Kelly M. replied Apr 6, 2011 to Anyone switch their corgi to Taste of the Wild and once completely weaned off, has your corgi's movements been very soft?

21 Mar 14, 2013
Reply by Jeannette Orr

"Thanks, Monica...that's good to know...I was going to try switching her to the Salmo…"

Kelly M. replied Apr 6, 2011 to Anyone switch their corgi to Taste of the Wild and once completely weaned off, has your corgi's movements been very soft?

21 Mar 14, 2013
Reply by Jeannette Orr

"Oh totally...he's got a lot going on, so probably little booties are better.  They h…"

Kelly M. replied Apr 5, 2011 to one of my worst fears was almost realized today

49 Apr 24, 2011
Reply by Lynne Cerny

"Melissa...I was looking at the paw wax after sending you those links.  (I might actu…"

49 Apr 24, 2011
Reply by Lynne Cerny

"Hey Melissa...this is the first I am reading your post and I'm mortified (at that ho…"

49 Apr 24, 2011
Reply by Lynne Cerny

"Always a good thing for our corgi's! Thanks for letting me know that. :)"

Kelly M. replied Apr 5, 2011 to Anyone switch their corgi to Taste of the Wild and once completely weaned off, has your corgi's movements been very soft?

21 Mar 14, 2013
Reply by Jeannette Orr

"I hope Cody is feeling better.  I agree with Jane and would have the vet do another…"

Kelly M. replied Apr 5, 2011 to Blue Buffalo Recall

10 Apr 5, 2011
Reply by Cody

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by