Nicole, Stanley and STELLA!'s Discussions (80)

Discussions Replied To (56) Replies Latest Activity

"The smartest one in the room until you prove her otherwise!"

Nicole, Stanley and STELLA! replied Dec 28, 2009 to In 1 sentence...describe your Corgi(s)!

24 Dec 30, 2009
Reply by Jane Christensen

"Can you wait to interact with the puppies to make up your mind or do you have to dec…"

Nicole, Stanley and STELLA! replied Dec 17, 2009 to Ok....now what?

14 Dec 18, 2009
Reply by David

"Thanks for this link, I'm going to check it out! I have very limited pet supplies wh…"

Nicole, Stanley and STELLA! replied Dec 12, 2009 to Concerns about Stella eating fabric and stuffing

21 Mar 1, 2010
Reply by Mr. Bingley

"Hi Everyone, Thanks for all of the advice and comments! I never had a dog actually…"

Nicole, Stanley and STELLA! replied Dec 12, 2009 to Concerns about Stella eating fabric and stuffing

21 Mar 1, 2010
Reply by Mr. Bingley

"Hmm...maybe I should get Stella a cow for Christmas!"

Nicole, Stanley and STELLA! replied Dec 4, 2009 to If you want to know why your Corgi is so bossy...

39 May 1, 2011
Reply by Jane

"Hi Niki, Stella is my first corgi, and although I have seen many pictures of them,…"

Nicole, Stanley and STELLA! replied Nov 15, 2009 to Crooked Front Legs

7 Nov 16, 2009
Reply by Niki

"Hi Beth, I was just wondering how Maddie was doing! The last week before the stitch…"

Nicole, Stanley and STELLA! replied Nov 4, 2009 to Effects of spaying on older female?

38 Nov 5, 2009
Reply by Beth

"Thanks for starting this post! I have to admit, I am fairly Kong-ignorant, but I am…"

Nicole, Stanley and STELLA! replied Oct 30, 2009 to Using a Kong

28 Nov 2, 2009
Reply by Alice

"Hi Beth, I'm happy to hear that Maddie is feeling better already! I know what you m…"

Nicole, Stanley and STELLA! replied Oct 28, 2009 to Effects of spaying on older female?

38 Nov 5, 2009
Reply by Beth

"Hi Everyone, Thanks so much for your advice and well-wishes for little Stella! Sorr…"

Nicole, Stanley and STELLA! replied Oct 17, 2009 to Stella's finally home! Now my new question: Am I crazy or is this an excessive amount of medication?

14 Oct 18, 2009
Reply by Judi, Dawn, Soffie & Griffyn

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service