Di, Pazu, and Mochi the Bunny's Discussions (88)

Discussions Replied To (70) Replies Latest Activity

"I am leaning towards it NOT being a joke... that she sincerely meant to ask for help…"

Di, Pazu, and Mochi the Bunny replied Dec 8, 2011 to Puppy in Freezer

30 Dec 12, 2011
Reply by Rebecca

"I hope you are a confident roller blader!  I wouldn't describe myself as awkward by…"

Di, Pazu, and Mochi the Bunny replied Dec 7, 2011 to corgis and skijoring/ rollerblading

7 Dec 7, 2011
Reply by Di, Pazu, and Mochi the Bunny

"Hi Jane,   I think it depends on the type of reader your animal lover friend is.  Th…"

Di, Pazu, and Mochi the Bunny replied Dec 7, 2011 to The Bond...a good Christmas present???

5 Dec 8, 2011
Reply by Amy & Rubi Rae

"Hi Chrissy, I am in Washington State, which I know is quite far.  I have fostered do…"

Di, Pazu, and Mochi the Bunny replied Dec 5, 2011 to 1 year old male welsh corgi needs a good home in southwest missouri area.

30 Dec 14, 2011
Reply by Chris West

"Hi Melissa and Franklin, I am looking for a door and the ones on petsafe in the lar…"

Di, Pazu, and Mochi the Bunny replied Dec 4, 2011 to Sliding glass dog door

7 Feb 8, 2012
Reply by steve smith

"Aww happy thanksgiving!  Love the story!  I believe in trusting gut instinct and pra…"

Di, Pazu, and Mochi the Bunny replied Nov 25, 2011 to THE SICKEST CORGI I'VE EVER SEEN

27 Nov 30, 2011
Reply by Chelsea and Wyatt

"Can you record it?  I wanna see (for laughs)! "

Di, Pazu, and Mochi the Bunny replied Nov 22, 2011 to Do Corgis throw tantrums???

26 Nov 22, 2011
Reply by Di, Pazu, and Mochi the Bunny

"I don't want to give redundant advice because all the posters here wrote great feedb…"

Di, Pazu, and Mochi the Bunny replied Oct 24, 2011 to How to fix my fearful dog....UPDATE!

22 Nov 14, 2011
Reply by Zigward & Kimberly

"Aww I was hoping for a picture of him covered in tar!  Tar baby! ;)"

Di, Pazu, and Mochi the Bunny replied Sep 30, 2011 to Tar Removal

3 Sep 30, 2011
Reply by Joelle Soupe

"Pazu may have done this at the vet, but I'm not sure.  Pazu as a puppy around 6-7 mo…"

Di, Pazu, and Mochi the Bunny replied Sep 29, 2011 to Freaking Out/Melodramatic?

11 Oct 17, 2011
Reply by Mary Nameth

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service