Kassi Hawkins's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"My baby is so jealous!  Do not touch her without her initiating bc she will run away…"

Kassi Hawkins replied Apr 9, 2011 to Sneaky/Spiteful Corgis

2 Apr 9, 2011
Reply by Jen

"I can totally relate to the chewing thing too.  Right now I have to pick up all of m…"

Kassi Hawkins replied Apr 9, 2011 to The Weird, Wacky, and just plan digusting habits

45 Apr 16, 2011
Reply by Ted, Beth & Jennyfur

"omg this is too funny: the barking parts.  I thought it was strange that my Corgi wo…"

Kassi Hawkins replied Apr 9, 2011 to The Weird, Wacky, and just plan digusting habits

45 Apr 16, 2011

"Sounds like you know my baby Hunny well!  She does all of these things.  She just pl…"

45 Apr 16, 2011

"I have never heard of this, but I have not been around the Corgi block long.  I woul…"

Kassi Hawkins replied Apr 2, 2011 to Corgi losing tufts of hair.....with SKIN attached!!! :(

5 Apr 4, 2011
Reply by Rebecca Marie O'Bryan

"Hunny doesn't do that well on a leash but it's really my fault.  A good way that rea…"

Kassi Hawkins replied Apr 2, 2011 to leash training

1 Apr 2, 2011
Reply by Kassi Hawkins

"I hope she gets well soon.  Poor rough-and-tough Corgi!"

Kassi Hawkins replied Apr 1, 2011 to After Sleep Limping

11 Apr 4, 2011
Reply by Comanche Flame

"Thank you for sharing!  I hadn't heard of another Corgi too afraid of vacuums"

Kassi Hawkins replied Apr 1, 2011 to Corgi afraid of vacuum.....deathly afraid! Advice anyone?

13 Apr 2, 2011
Reply by John Wolff

"I'll start with having my friend take it out in another room (my only other room! lo…"

Kassi Hawkins replied Apr 1, 2011 to Corgi afraid of vacuum.....deathly afraid! Advice anyone?

13 Apr 2, 2011
Reply by John Wolff

"Scary!  I think I would run and hide too.  Thank you"

13 Apr 2, 2011
Reply by John Wolff

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service