Tess, Carly and Finnegan's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks, two toys is actually a good idea to give a try. I'll try that next time and…"

Tess, Carly and Finnegan replied Aug 26, 2013 to Training help, Corgi throwing his weight around

11 Aug 26, 2013
Reply by Tess, Carly and Finnegan

"See this is what I am concerned about. Not so much with Finn cause he is built like…"

Tess, Carly and Finnegan replied Aug 26, 2013 to Training help, Corgi throwing his weight around

11 Aug 26, 2013

"Thanks for your advice. Luckily the dog park that I go to is just a few miles from m…"

11 Aug 26, 2013

"Finn is not one to attack. If the situations were reversed I might be more cautious…"

11 Aug 26, 2013

"Thank you for your advice. So with Kirby did you active the collar and give a "no" w…"

Tess, Carly and Finnegan replied Aug 24, 2013 to Training help, Corgi throwing his weight around

11 Aug 26, 2013

"http://youtu.be/XKQN_E3rh6o This is my Finnegan as a wee one trying his hardest to…"

Tess, Carly and Finnegan replied Aug 23, 2013 to Funny Corgi Videos

22 Aug 27, 2013
Reply by CorGeek

"Fabulous. Thanks guys. I've seen a few Pemmies but never noticed any with the leg fr…"

Tess, Carly and Finnegan replied Mar 5, 2013 to Pembroke Color Patterns

9 Mar 6, 2013
Reply by Emily & Scout

"I didn't realize that there were that many Shiba lovers. Do they have something auto…"

Tess, Carly and Finnegan replied Apr 26, 2012 to Vote for Corgis on SQUISHABLE.com! =)

10 Apr 27, 2012
Reply by Lisa && Yoshi

" Carly and Finn both will stick their noses into their water bowl and blow bubbles.…"

Tess, Carly and Finnegan replied Mar 9, 2012 to Furbaby Quirks?:)

15 Mar 9, 2012

"Friends or Family would have to drive to my house to help walk so I think that is a…"

Tess, Carly and Finnegan replied Feb 16, 2012 to Foster Problems?! Anyone?!

21 Feb 16, 2012
Reply by Amy & Rubi Rae

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service