liane, emi, and helix!'s Discussions (45)

Discussions Replied To (30) Replies Latest Activity

"UGH i totally understand where you are!!! emi is doing the EXACT SAME THING!! everyt…"

liane, emi, and helix! replied Jul 20, 2012 to when will the teenage stage end!?? i REALLY need help!

14 Jul 22, 2012
Reply by Ludi

"do your cats have a dog safe area they can run to or a high place to jump to ? both…"

liane, emi, and helix! replied Jul 17, 2012 to puppy aggression with cats

9 Jul 18, 2012
Reply by Jane

"I'm currently feeding wellness super5mix large breed which list: Deboned Chicken, Wh…"

liane, emi, and helix! replied Jul 10, 2012 to the "new" wellness core formula for puppies

6 Jul 10, 2012
Reply by Rebecca Marie O'Bryan

"I totally agree! My cats were on a raw food diet for a whole and were more than fine…"

liane, emi, and helix! replied Jul 10, 2012 to the "new" wellness core formula for puppies

6 Jul 10, 2012
Reply by Rebecca Marie O'Bryan

"thats exactly what i wanted to do! but the cats LOVEE to eat food thats not theirs,…"

liane, emi, and helix! replied May 30, 2012 to emi isnt eating -- is she a social eater?

6 May 31, 2012
Reply by Chris, Kadi & Brodie

"i agree with melissa! i think it is very possible for them to become destructive, bu…"

liane, emi, and helix! replied May 24, 2012 to Worried if Corgis are the right breed for us!

80 Jun 16, 2012
Reply by Mai

"WOOOPPPP!! this is going to be the most exciting day OF YOUR LIFE! the first day i w…"

liane, emi, and helix! replied May 19, 2012 to Containing Excitement

14 May 30, 2012
Reply by Emily & Scout

"omg i think i just had a heart attack T_________T"

liane, emi, and helix! replied May 8, 2012 to What do you feed your corgi?

502 Aug 20, 2017
Reply by Diane Myers

"although not in LA, the shelter that i volunteer at (mary s roberts) in riverside ho…"

liane, emi, and helix! replied May 8, 2012 to Los Angeles Meet Up Dates

3 May 8, 2012
Reply by Hallye and Sketch

"right now emi is getting wellness just for puppy for large breeds, and when shes old…"

liane, emi, and helix! replied May 8, 2012 to What do you feed your corgi?

502 Aug 20, 2017
Reply by Diane Myers

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service