Sidney and Angie's Discussions (34)

Discussions Replied To (29) Replies Latest Activity

"Corgis are not prone to any common health problems although in rare cases they can h…"

Sidney and Angie replied Sep 8, 2013 to Do corgis really have that many health problems?

15 Sep 14, 2013
Reply by Joey Nolegs Gilbert

"Poor Tom :( Both of you will be in my prayers. Best wishes for a speedy recovery and…"

Sidney and Angie replied Sep 8, 2013 to UPDATE! Tom got attacked by a pit bull :(

83 Nov 18, 2013
Reply by Laura and Tommy Jefferson

"the reason i wanted a my dog to actually be "mine" was because my mom,dad, and broth…"

Sidney and Angie replied Oct 17, 2012 to Please give me information on corgi behavior

11 Oct 17, 2012
Reply by Sidney and Angie

"Thank you all for your wonderful suggestions. I am the one who does most with her bu…"

Sidney and Angie replied Oct 17, 2012 to Please give me information on corgi behavior

11 Oct 17, 2012

"I got Angie and my cat Shadow fixed at a low cost spay/neuter place and it was just…"

Sidney and Angie replied Oct 16, 2012 to Humane Society- Low Cost Spay and Neuter. Is it safe?

32 Jul 26, 2013
Reply by Angie

"haha awesome!"

Sidney and Angie replied Oct 16, 2012 to BEWARE OF BONES

4 Oct 16, 2012

"I don't know if it will be a boy or a girl so I'm not quite sure of a name. Angie ha…"

Sidney and Angie replied Oct 8, 2012 to Help everybody I need names!!!!!!

7 Oct 10, 2012
Reply by Julia

"Your Corgi's name : Angie 1. Your Corgi"s personality is: strange 2. Your Corgi's ba…"

Sidney and Angie replied Sep 9, 2012 to One word... Corgi style!

183 Jun 4, 2014
Reply by Vi, Justin, & Casey the Corgi

"Mabye it is God's way of saying you two were meant for each other"

Sidney and Angie replied Sep 9, 2012 to Kirby's future....looks like it will be with me for a little longer!

19 Sep 10, 2012
Reply by Melissa and Franklin!

"Hahahahahaha that is so funny. Angie gets abused every day...She loves wet food and…"

Sidney and Angie replied Sep 7, 2012 to My Corgi is SO Abused That.....

12 Sep 7, 2012
Reply by Tomahawk and Fences

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service