disraeli ears's Discussions (44)

Discussions Replied To (41) Replies Latest Activity

"The only meds you would usually need are heartworm preventative and flea/tick preven…"

disraeli ears replied Dec 11, 2008 to Taken to the cleaners?

16 Dec 29, 2008
Reply by Hilary C.

"Ju Lo is right about the reaction. My Andy had been getting a bordetella SHOT (injec…"

16 Dec 29, 2008
Reply by Hilary C.

"And, yes - it was strange for them not to give the bordetella immediately, even thou…"

16 Dec 29, 2008
Reply by Hilary C.

"Remember - Not a vet =) , but here goes: In Texas, dogs should get a rabies shot as…"

16 Dec 29, 2008
Reply by Hilary C.

"My black Lab has chewed her toenails her entire life. She has never hurt herself and…"

disraeli ears replied Dec 10, 2008 to Any corgis out there chew their nails?

17 Apr 14, 2011
Reply by Chris West

"My Rhys and Andy were littermates. He was not a cuddler particularly (he had the tee…"

disraeli ears replied Dec 10, 2008 to My Corgi isn't very affectionate. Did I do something wrong?

50 Oct 13, 2014
Reply by Holly

"I wondered that too...All show dogs have to be intact. So how do you stop marking pr…"

disraeli ears replied Dec 10, 2008 to When it's better to fix a puppy?

12 Dec 10, 2008
Reply by Alla

"Rhys and Andy have been eating Charlee Bears for quite a while. I, too, love that th…"

disraeli ears replied Dec 8, 2008 to Low Fat/Calorie Snacks

29 Dec 9, 2008
Reply by Renee

"Rhys and Andy have always done this...Andy rolls all the way onto her back, though.…"

disraeli ears replied Dec 5, 2008 to Kyoshi sniffs the carpet and rolls over a few times after he chows down...is this their way of digesting their food?

8 Dec 5, 2008
Reply by Judi, Dawn, Soffie & Griffyn

"My Andy likes to roll in dead things...and on some live things! She likes to roll on…"

disraeli ears replied Dec 4, 2008 to What is the weirdest thing your corgi has eaten???????

70 May 4, 2009
Reply by Maxine Stone

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service