Susan Marie Kovalinsky's Discussions (87)

Discussions Replied To (79) Replies Latest Activity

"wanted to add that mine sits a bit higher off the ground -  in other words,  compare…"

Susan Marie Kovalinsky replied Jan 22, 2014 to How much should a 91/2 month old female Pembroke weigh?

14 Jan 24, 2014
Reply by Susan Marie Kovalinsky

"Oh, thanks so much for this!  Sadly,  I am a technical klutz and do not know how to…"

Susan Marie Kovalinsky replied Jan 22, 2014 to How much should a 91/2 month old female Pembroke weigh?

14 Jan 24, 2014

"Please keep us posted.  Prayers and very best wishes for the sweet baby. xx"

Susan Marie Kovalinsky replied Dec 7, 2013 to Collecting Prayers for Abalone- urgent!

13 Dec 9, 2013
Reply by Sam Tsang

"Thanks for asking,, Beth:  She is OK,  actually,  did not even have diarrhea!  She h…"

Susan Marie Kovalinsky replied Dec 7, 2013 to My Corgi ate a plate of pork lo mein :(

10 Dec 8, 2013
Reply by Erin

"Thanks so much.  And yes,  I am trying to give her as much water as she will take. L…"

Susan Marie Kovalinsky replied Dec 5, 2013 to My Corgi ate a plate of pork lo mein :(

10 Dec 8, 2013
Reply by Erin

"Yes,  I think I will do some research online.  Oh, I am so glad your puppy was able…"

Susan Marie Kovalinsky replied Dec 5, 2013 to My Corgi ate a plate of pork lo mein :(

10 Dec 8, 2013
Reply by Erin

"OK, thanks.  That's what I will do.  I am hoping she will not need to see emergency…"

10 Dec 8, 2013
Reply by Erin

"Yes,  your puppy is very young,  so she has no real bladder control (compared with a…"

Susan Marie Kovalinsky replied Dec 1, 2013 to Is it normal ?

14 Dec 3, 2013
Reply by Linda

"Fresh Pet Select is what I am feeding,  too.  It is actually quite pure in its ingre…"

Susan Marie Kovalinsky replied Dec 1, 2013 to What do you feed your corgi?

502 Aug 20, 2017
Reply by Diane Myers

"Yes,  I would agree with you.  And I don't think the house is infested with ticks, e…"

Susan Marie Kovalinsky replied Nov 29, 2013 to Ticks?

14 Nov 29, 2013

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service