Abbea and Vivi's Discussions (99)

Discussions Replied To (92) Replies Latest Activity

"It looks like Frankie has been adopted already, so that's good!"

Abbea and Vivi replied Jan 25, 2010 to Corgis in Shelter (AZ and NM)

9 Mar 2, 2010
Reply by Alice

"Try switching him to a food without wheat, corn, or soy (most commonly allergenic in…"

Abbea and Vivi replied Jan 14, 2010 to Beauregard is having diarrhea issues...Update!

6 Jan 14, 2010
Reply by Abbea and Vivi

"When we took Vivi to play in the snow for the first time, I was expecting it to coll…"

Abbea and Vivi replied Jan 12, 2010 to How Do These Winter-Puppy Feet Work?

8 Jan 12, 2010
Reply by Julia

"Ahh, that makes sense. When I started teaching a new command I had to squat down wit…"

Abbea and Vivi replied Dec 9, 2009 to Vivi displays some confusing behavior while learning basic commands.

21 Dec 10, 2009
Reply by John Wolff

"Vivi had really long nails when we got him (you can see them in his earlier pictures…"

Abbea and Vivi replied Dec 8, 2009 to Filing nails while walking

6 Dec 9, 2009
Reply by Beth

"Yes, of course I would take a class as well. I'll have to look into some places near…"

Abbea and Vivi replied Dec 8, 2009 to Vivi displays some confusing behavior while learning basic commands.

21 Dec 10, 2009
Reply by John Wolff

"Thanks for the advice. I wanted to do clicker training, but I forgot to buy one in m…"

Abbea and Vivi replied Dec 8, 2009 to Vivi displays some confusing behavior while learning basic commands.

21 Dec 10, 2009
Reply by John Wolff

"Thanks for the ideas everyone! I do keep the sessions short, about 4 repetitions ea…"

21 Dec 10, 2009
Reply by John Wolff

"It could be allergies to either food or something in the air, or it could just be th…"

Abbea and Vivi replied Dec 3, 2009 to Scratching

8 Dec 18, 2009
Reply by Joyce Downing

"The corgi we're taking home tomorrow is a licker. :) He was licking my hand then loo…"

Abbea and Vivi replied Nov 16, 2009 to Does anyone else's Corgi like to lick?

46 Oct 16, 2010
Reply by Carrie Ritter

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service