Monica, Orion, and Laika's Discussions (241)

Discussions Replied To (206) Replies Latest Activity

"Yeah the only reason I was so worried was her bizarre behavior, which is what worrie…"

Monica, Orion, and Laika replied Jan 17, 2011 to Reverse sneezing attacks

10 Jan 17, 2011
Reply by Alison Prasavath

"I would work on making sure she knows bolting out the door is unacceptable behavior.…"

Monica, Orion, and Laika replied Jan 17, 2011 to Need advice in training Ellie when out in the front yard

9 Jan 18, 2011
Reply by Rebecca and Ellie

"Haha, when I moved into my new apartment Laika (about 4 or 5 months at the time) was…"

Monica, Orion, and Laika replied Dec 16, 2010 to Are your corgis conditioned to respond to weird stimuli?

59 Jul 7, 2011
Reply by Rebecca Marie O'Bryan

"Once Orion and Laika were crate trained to sleep through the night, at about 4 month…"

Monica, Orion, and Laika replied Dec 4, 2010 to Are your corgis conditioned to respond to weird stimuli?

59 Jul 7, 2011

"Thanks for the advice everybody! I'll try the leash method and hopefully we'll see s…"

Monica, Orion, and Laika replied Dec 3, 2010 to New Problem: Jumping on people!!

6 Dec 3, 2010
Reply by Monica, Orion, and Laika

"I was really excited about the price I got Orion for. He's such a good dog too. Pott…"

Monica, Orion, and Laika replied Nov 2, 2010 to Cost of PWC Puppies

42 Nov 2, 2010
Reply by Priscilla, CARLY, and Frankie

"Thanks for all the advice, everyone! I'll keep working on it, maybe try not to do mo…"

Monica, Orion, and Laika replied Oct 16, 2010 to Cutting Nails

14 Dec 30, 2010
Reply by Zach and Lisa

"Treatment is cheap, don't risk it"

Monica, Orion, and Laika replied Oct 11, 2010 to Zion contracted Isospora (coccidia) bacteria?

12 Oct 12, 2010
Reply by Kelly Groves-Glencoe Corgi's

"I know but I thought people would want to share their own stories, Pavlov's is a lit…"

Monica, Orion, and Laika replied Oct 11, 2010 to Are your corgis conditioned to respond to weird stimuli?

59 Jul 7, 2011

"1. I agree with what has been suggested here: put the potty pad outside and allow hi…"

Monica, Orion, and Laika replied Oct 8, 2010 to Apartment Breaking and Walking Woes

8 Oct 11, 2010
Reply by Vee Luther

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service