Beca and Mishka's Discussions (105)

Discussions Replied To (91) Replies Latest Activity

"Mishka has allergies and eats his feet.  We use a Comfy Cone, which works for us and…"

Beca and Mishka replied Sep 12, 2012 to Cone of Shame....

22 Sep 15, 2012
Reply by Beth

"I use nail caps on Mishka, but not to protect the floor - to protect his nails from…"

Beca and Mishka replied Sep 2, 2012 to Softpaws and nail caps.... What size for corgis and what is your experience with using them?

2 Sep 2, 2012
Reply by Lilo Bandit & Koda's mom Shannon

"Clearly I had too much coffee before I wrote this.  (Sorry!)  :)"

Beca and Mishka replied Aug 29, 2012 to Bath Time

13 Sep 2, 2012
Reply by Karina Leyva

"Mishka gets a full bath every other week, and a soak + undercarriage flush on the of…"

Beca and Mishka replied Aug 29, 2012 to Bath Time

13 Sep 2, 2012
Reply by Karina Leyva

"Maybe a separate kiddie pool for Napolean?   Not much to be done about the shedding…"

Beca and Mishka replied Aug 26, 2012 to Hair, Hair, One Hairy Pool!!

2 Aug 26, 2012
Reply by Napolean (Joan and Gabby)

"foam pool noodle + duct tape + rubber bands can make a tire that you can attach to a…"

Beca and Mishka replied Jul 23, 2012 to Easy agility plans

7 Jul 23, 2012
Reply by Bax & Zigs & Rosie

"Might not be an allergy - you don't have to have an allergic immune response to some…"

Beca and Mishka replied Jul 10, 2012 to Itchy Corgi

14 Jul 11, 2012
Reply by aronna welsh

"Mishka does this and I currently have a pretty good solution - nail caps.  They take…"

Beca and Mishka replied Jul 2, 2012 to Excessive wear on front nails - need help!

3 Jul 3, 2012
Reply by Chris, Kadi & Brodie

"Mishka's nails just don't rub the concrete the right way for that to work for him (a…"

Beca and Mishka replied Jun 23, 2012 to How Many Times Do You Clean Your Dog's Ears/Clip Nails??

27 Jun 29, 2012
Reply by Lindsey Corkern

"I trim nails once a week - they grow like weeds! Ears stay squeaky clean by themsel…"

Beca and Mishka replied Jun 23, 2012 to How Many Times Do You Clean Your Dog's Ears/Clip Nails??

27 Jun 29, 2012
Reply by Lindsey Corkern

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service