Susan Stanton's Discussions (462)

Discussions Replied To (434) Replies Latest Activity

"My older Corgi is 7, and he is full of beans, just started learning agility, and I h…"

Susan Stanton replied Jun 3, 2011 to Is 6+ years old too old to adopt?

25 Jun 9, 2011
Reply by Mark Segers

"It's funny that it's so much later than his final meal.  The same thing happened to…"

Susan Stanton replied Jun 3, 2011 to Nightly panting, frantic movement/pacing, and vomit. Help.

10 Jun 7, 2011
Reply by Susan Stanton

"ha, Bev, we think alike. Bertie and Ethel's collars with tags are attached to their…"

Susan Stanton replied Feb 19, 2011 to Should Corgi's wear collars?

38 Feb 27, 2011
Reply by Anna Morelli

"Shoot, I saw you'd updated and hoped to see better news.  I think of you guys every…"

Susan Stanton replied Feb 17, 2011 to Help our baby girl is lost in Las Vegas :( {posted in fabulous las vegas corgis also}

42 Feb 18, 2011
Reply by Rebecca

"Still thinking of you, sorry to see no new news."

Susan Stanton replied Feb 10, 2011 to Help our baby girl is lost in Las Vegas :( {posted in fabulous las vegas corgis also}

42 Feb 18, 2011
Reply by Rebecca

"Just echoing everyone else's thoughts, that he's just got a bacterial/viral infectio…"

Susan Stanton replied Feb 10, 2011 to Waffle Update: IVDD

33 Feb 13, 2011
Reply by Rebecca

"oh damn!  You really are being put through the ringer aren't you.  Come home, little…"

Susan Stanton replied Feb 7, 2011 to Help our baby girl is lost in Las Vegas :( {posted in fabulous las vegas corgis also}

42 Feb 18, 2011
Reply by Rebecca

"poop.  Still hoping though that she's being taken care of by someone who you just ha…"

Susan Stanton replied Feb 7, 2011 to Help our baby girl is lost in Las Vegas :( {posted in fabulous las vegas corgis also}

42 Feb 18, 2011
Reply by Rebecca

"I don't really know anything about them, but Pet Airways is a new biz dedicated to f…"

Susan Stanton replied Feb 6, 2011 to Air Travel w/ Corgi

15 Feb 17, 2011
Reply by Sam Tsang

"I really can't believe how low some people can stoop, thank goodness you had a warni…"

Susan Stanton replied Feb 5, 2011 to Help our baby girl is lost in Las Vegas :( {posted in fabulous las vegas corgis also}

42 Feb 18, 2011
Reply by Rebecca

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service