Ashley and Ian's Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"we got harlly a tuffy the other day.. she destroyed it the same day just like everyt…"

Ashley and Ian replied Sep 1, 2009 to Corgi's are strong...what toys do you own that your dog does not destroy?

55 Sep 22, 2014
Reply by Bogart the Cardigan

"aww what a handsome corgi Lance is, see that's exactly what i want. I just have to f…"

Ashley and Ian replied Aug 31, 2009 to What breed Aussie or Cardigan, or something else?

12 Sep 16, 2009
Reply by Cindy P

"thats exactly what i want, and my fiance likes them too, but we cant find a breeder,…"

Ashley and Ian replied Aug 31, 2009 to What breed Aussie or Cardigan, or something else?

12 Sep 16, 2009
Reply by Cindy P

"Harlly is a toy unstuffer lol. Although she has this one toy that my fiance won her…"

Ashley and Ian replied Aug 31, 2009 to Corgi's are strong...what toys do you own that your dog does not destroy?

55 Sep 22, 2014
Reply by Bogart the Cardigan

"Harlly likes to go to the dog park.. get in the pond, swim around a little bit.. get…"

Ashley and Ian replied Aug 29, 2009 to Does your corgi roll around on his back like a chinchilla?

40 Aug 30, 2009
Reply by Krista Meyer

"my Harlly is kind of similar, when we would put her in bed with us.. she would growl…"

Ashley and Ian replied Aug 28, 2009 to A new corgi Mommy. does ur corgi do this OR did this?

11 Aug 30, 2009
Reply by Krista Meyer

"Harlly has so many nicknames.. Cute-butt, bunny-butt, princess-face, poo-factors, po…"

Ashley and Ian replied Aug 27, 2009 to what are your corgis' nicknames?

83 Jul 27, 2010
Reply by Danielle_RN

"you know i dont care either way, shes my beautiful princess no matter what lol. Just…"

Ashley and Ian replied Mar 9, 2009 to Do corgis get fluffier as they grow?

6 Mar 9, 2009
Reply by Kelly & Ozzee

"Lol, when i feede harlly out of her crate, she picks up her bowl, and without spilli…"

Ashley and Ian replied Nov 20, 2008 to Just a silly question. (:

8 Nov 20, 2008
Reply by Ashley and Ian

"yeah right now the inside of her ears are all red, and the back of them are mostly r…"

Ashley and Ian replied Sep 15, 2008 to Will her markings change?

14 Nov 18, 2008
Reply by Marissa, Marco & Bailey

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service