sarah & tapiola's Discussions (46)

Discussions Replied To (41) Replies Latest Activity

"I can attest to this. We live in Maine. I've only found one tick on Tapiola in his e…"

sarah & tapiola replied Jun 22, 2014 to Ewww...

8 Jun 23, 2014
Reply by Linda

"I would get her this alternative to the cone. It will prevent her from chewing on he…"

sarah & tapiola replied Aug 19, 2013 to Licking her foot. til it's raw

11 Aug 22, 2013
Reply by Suzanne

"adorable white face! :D"

sarah & tapiola replied Aug 13, 2013 to What do you think about the Corgi I´m getting?

57 Aug 14, 2013
Reply by Javier del Rios

"Sad. I would recommend a balloon-type collar that inflates rather than the tradition…"

sarah & tapiola replied Aug 8, 2013 to Corgi's eyes turned out after spay/surgery and wearing a cone overnight?!

7 Aug 8, 2013
Reply by Melanie Kae

"Judge by how she looks/feels rather than comparing her numerical weight to other cor…"

sarah & tapiola replied Aug 4, 2013 to Is my Corgi fat?

6 Aug 5, 2013
Reply by Kelly J

"Depends on the dog. Will not give edible chew treats to mine; he had them on a few o…"

sarah & tapiola replied Jul 31, 2013 to Greenies safe or dangerous?

8 Aug 3, 2013
Reply by Rachelle N

"Biting the feet sounds a lot like an allergy/reaction to something, but you said it…"

sarah & tapiola replied Jul 29, 2013 to What do you think about the Corgi I´m getting?

57 Aug 14, 2013
Reply by Javier del Rios

"Awful. Serious choking hazard there. Glad your pup is safe. Just goes to show how un…"

sarah & tapiola replied Jul 28, 2013 to Organix Butcher & Bushell canned food full of bone fragments!

8 Jul 29, 2013
Reply by Linda

"I may be wrong, but I think the only completely organic dog food is Castor & Pol…"

sarah & tapiola replied Jul 25, 2013 to Big Issues: Agression, Overweight, and Excessive Barking

14 Aug 13, 2013
Reply by Tracy Marie

"More exercise and a more healthful food choice. Vets can be great, but nutrition is…"

sarah & tapiola replied Jul 24, 2013 to Big Issues: Agression, Overweight, and Excessive Barking

14 Aug 13, 2013
Reply by Tracy Marie

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service