Ginny and Diggory's Discussions (212)

Discussions Replied To (204) Replies Latest Activity

"Soccer balls are great! Ginny scoots them around with her nose and bats at them with…"

Ginny and Diggory replied Feb 2, 2010 to Toys

4 Feb 2, 2010
Reply by Ginny and Diggory

"My dog still antagonizes the cat... they're okay with each other, but Ginny can be r…"

Ginny and Diggory replied Jan 13, 2010 to Corgi and the Cat

8 Jan 14, 2010
Reply by Jessie & Lola

"Totally normal!! I know, it is frustrating... they have SO MUCH energy when they're…"

Ginny and Diggory replied Jan 13, 2010 to Puppy play or aggresiveness? Advice needed.

30 Feb 1, 2010
Reply by Tauna and Kota

"Mine LOVES the snow! She rolls around in it and loves to catch snowballs that I kick…"

Ginny and Diggory replied Jan 2, 2010 to Do Corgis like cold weather better?

18 Jan 8, 2010
Reply by Jessie

"Determined, affectionate and a bit of a clown. Mommy's little social butterfly!"

Ginny and Diggory replied Dec 29, 2009 to In 1 sentence...describe your Corgi(s)!

24 Dec 30, 2009
Reply by Jane Christensen

"**sigh** I guess at this point I've just made peace with the fur."

Ginny and Diggory replied Dec 15, 2009 to How do you keep your house clean living a corgi/corgis?

40 Dec 16, 2009
Reply by Anne Pinkerton

"We've only had to had Ginny's expressed once. I had noticed a musky, stinky smell em…"

Ginny and Diggory replied Dec 7, 2009 to Do you express your corgi's anal glands?

5 Dec 7, 2009
Reply by Ginny and Diggory

"You're going to have a really tough time finding a grain free food at Walmart. Agree…"

Ginny and Diggory replied Dec 3, 2009 to What constitutes a grain?

14 Dec 4, 2009
Reply by Buddy & Wynstan

"Ginny has a pinky-nose too. Looks pretty normal to me. I just put sunscreen on it if…"

Ginny and Diggory replied Dec 2, 2009 to Thin fur around nose an mouth - malnutrition?

14 Dec 2, 2009
Reply by Sarah C.

"Gross!! But funny.... Ginny's only killed birds. No bunnies yet. I think I would cr…"

Ginny and Diggory replied Dec 1, 2009 to Oh no she DIDN'T! Did she?

16 Dec 2, 2009
Reply by Michelle

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service