Ashley, Holiday & Talieson's Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"I can't even say the word bedtime anymore, much less words like walk, food, dinner,…"

Ashley, Holiday & Talieson replied Mar 1, 2011 to Are your corgis conditioned to respond to weird stimuli?

59 Jul 7, 2011
Reply by Rebecca Marie O'Bryan

"I think Holiday would be a good horse trainer she loves telling all the horses up at…"

Ashley, Holiday & Talieson replied Mar 1, 2011 to What job would your dog's choose if they could??

74 Jun 21, 2011
Reply by steve smith

" Holiday has disguised herself as a glamour puss."

Ashley, Holiday & Talieson replied Oct 31, 2009 to Is your corgi dressing up for Halloween?

53 Oct 31, 2009
Reply by Bev Levy

"I just meant on this site, but thanks! lol"

Ashley, Holiday & Talieson replied Sep 20, 2009 to Other Corgi Owners in Britian and Wales?

8 Sep 20, 2009
Reply by Ashley, Holiday & Talieson

"Oh excellent! Thank you :)"

Ashley, Holiday & Talieson replied Sep 18, 2009 to Other Corgi Owners in Britian and Wales?

8 Sep 20, 2009

"Apparently she feeds them from the table too, there is a cute story about how someon…"

Ashley, Holiday & Talieson replied Sep 17, 2009 to Queens guests in deep doo-doo!

3 Sep 17, 2009

"According to Holiday its always dinnertime!"

Ashley, Holiday & Talieson replied Sep 17, 2009 to Does your corgi let you know when its dinner time!?!?

32 Sep 17, 2009
Reply by Jeny (and Wrigley)

"I take Holiday swimming to wear her out, we have some lovely coastline here in Wales…"

Ashley, Holiday & Talieson replied Sep 17, 2009 to How do YOU exercise with your corgi?

22 Sep 17, 2009
Reply by Spencer (and his parents)

"I found a video on youtube where they call it Corgiese which I thought was appropria…"

Ashley, Holiday & Talieson replied Sep 4, 2009 to Talking Corgis

16 Sep 5, 2009
Reply by Avyon

"I swear Holiday understands what I'm saying, but my boyfriend Eryl just laughs at me!"

Ashley, Holiday & Talieson replied Sep 2, 2009 to Talking Corgis

16 Sep 5, 2009
Reply by Avyon

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by