Lilo Bandit & Koda's mom Shannon's Discussions (146)

Discussions Replied To (124) Replies Latest Activity

"Oh! a few more tips... keep the same routine day to day, feed at the same times, cra…"

Lilo Bandit & Koda's mom Shannon replied Aug 30, 2013 to Picking Up Your Little Bundle of Corgi and the First Day

17 Sep 2, 2013
Reply by Jane Christensen

"Congrats! Nothing more precious than a corgi puppy! It sounds like you have everythi…"

Lilo Bandit & Koda's mom Shannon replied Aug 30, 2013 to Picking Up Your Little Bundle of Corgi and the First Day

17 Sep 2, 2013
Reply by Jane Christensen

"oh my goodness! This is one of the cutest/funniest pics I have ever seen! LOL"

Lilo Bandit & Koda's mom Shannon replied Aug 30, 2013 to It's thursday... gimme your best corgi SMILE pictures!!

68 Aug 30, 2013
Reply by Lilo Bandit & Koda's mom Shannon

"Peaches is a pretty girl, she reminds me of my female, Lilo!"

Lilo Bandit & Koda's mom Shannon replied Jul 10, 2013 to It's thursday... gimme your best corgi SMILE pictures!!

68 Aug 30, 2013

"I need a raft for my girl Lilo... She hates the water, lol."

Lilo Bandit & Koda's mom Shannon replied Jul 10, 2013 to It's thursday... gimme your best corgi SMILE pictures!!

68 Aug 30, 2013

"Heck no! No rules here! Just smiles :) Post away! Human and pups alike are welcome"

68 Aug 30, 2013

"Lovin the speckley nose! :)"

68 Aug 30, 2013

"GREAT smile! :) :) :)"

68 Aug 30, 2013

"We can't wait to see more pictures when she comes home to you, and congrats on your…"

Lilo Bandit & Koda's mom Shannon replied May 22, 2013 to color of a tri pup?

12 May 22, 2013

"Love the check tear causing such a reaction! LOL My three don't have too many trigge…"

Lilo Bandit & Koda's mom Shannon replied May 22, 2013 to What are some of your Corgi's Triggers ?

144 Jun 10, 2013
Reply by Jen, Brody & Buddy

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service