All Discussions Tagged 'Corgi' (99)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

So You Think You Want a Corgi

I've been wanting to write this for awhile and just found the time.  I hope people find it helpful.  I've gathered my information from pers…

Started by Beth

88 Jan 23, 2019
Reply by Lois B. Allen

What should I know about being a first time Corgi owner?

I want to adopt two eventually. Was recommended to get them from separate litters and not at the same time. Is it better to get a boy or g…

Started by Kim Hubert

11 Jul 8, 2017
Reply by Kim Hubert

Introducing 2 Corgis to 2 Cats

Hi! I have 2 Corgis (One male, one female both 4 yrs old, same litter). I'm trying to move in with my boyfriend who has 2 cats (both male,…

Started by Taylor Bonham

13 Jun 15, 2016
Reply by Vicky Hay

Please help me with Lucy, she likes to eat everything in the park

Hi everyone! Happy to be a member of this community so I can share and help others with their corgis.  I have a problem. Lucy, my 9 month-o…

Started by Caro Pachón

14 Apr 4, 2016
Reply by Caro Pachón

Looking for a corgi pup

Hi everyone, I know right now is not a good time to be looking for a Corgi pup.  I know  I should have started this search long before Chri…

Started by Amy

0 Jan 6, 2016

CPWCC Corgi Fun Day 2015 (Washington State)

Saturday September 5th at Cedar River Park in Renton, Wa is the annual Cascade Pembroke Welsh Corgi Club Fun Day!! Lots of fun activities f…

Started by Gail and Ashton

0 Sep 1, 2015

Aggressive Corgi Puppy

So here's the deal, Pickles is now 11 months old (PWC), and spoiled rotten.  When we got him from the breeder he was the biggest in his lit…

Started by Sean & Mal

25 May 12, 2015
Reply by Anna Morelli

We think Maddie might have DM Update 3/22

Update 3/22 after vet visit. Well, through no fault of the vets we know no more now than we did before.  Madison has so much going on.  Sh…

Started by Beth

36 Mar 24, 2015
Reply by Beth

Corgi Hair Problem

Not the usual kind either.  I was curious, am I the only one with a corgi who has hair that actually gets stuck in your skin?  I've had the…

Started by Angela Kau-Forsberg

17 Dec 1, 2014
Reply by John Wolff

Yuma, AZ Rehoming Corgi due to son's allergy

For people in the Arizona area! Please read. (:   Hey everyone, This has got to be the worst week, ever. My 12 month old son has been getti…

Started by Shannon and Rowdy

21 Oct 4, 2014
Reply by Stephanie

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by