All Discussions Tagged 'Corgi' (95)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Corgi Hair Problem

Not the usual kind either.  I was curious, am I the only one with a corgi who has hair that actually gets stuck in your skin?  I've had the…

Started by Angela Kau-Forsberg

16 12 hours ago
Reply by Angela Kau-Forsberg

Yuma, AZ Rehoming Corgi due to son's allergy

For people in the Arizona area! Please read. (:   Hey everyone, This has got to be the worst week, ever. My 12 month old son has been getti…

Started by Shannon and Rowdy

21 Oct 4
Reply by Stephanie

Craigslist Neutered Male Rehome in MN

seeking soneone to spoil and play with me . full breed corgi welsh just don't have the akc papers. I'm 4 years old well trained . Love to c…

Started by Katy

7 Jul 19
Reply by Jane Christensen

So You Think You Want a Corgi

I've been wanting to write this for awhile and just found the time.  I hope people find it helpful.  I've gathered my information from pers…

Started by Beth

78 Jul 15
Reply by Katy

About 50 Corgis rescued from Taiwanese puppy mill - (note: contains upsetting but not gruesome pictures)

Hi Corgi friends, I wanted to write a post about the organization that I volunteer with, and where we rescued our corgi, Rocky from. The g…

Started by Rocky

62 Apr 6
Reply by Doglover

Color patches?

Can color spots emerge over time? Lucy is now nearly 3 years and sports the standard white chest, belly, legs, tan pants and red back and h…

Started by Laura Rochette

0 Feb 15

Have A Question For Mid Hudson Valley NY Corgi People

Is there anyone on here who has a husband named Tony who works for a stone quarry in the Mid Hudson Valley? My husband does too and the guy…

Started by Linda

0 Jan 14

Orphaned Female Corgi/Williamsburg, VA

Dear Friends:  The recent death of a lady in Williamsburg has left her 11 year old female, black and white corgi, Holly, orphaned.  It has…

Started by Nancy Geddes

0 Sep 15, 2013

WONT EAT!

I have no idea why Cooper is like this but since he's been a puppy Cooper has NEVER been excited to eat his dog food. I don't know if it's…

Started by Laurel & Cooper

13 Sep 5, 2013
Reply by Phil and Jane Hughes

Puppy Aggression

Hello, My wife and I just recently brought home our first corgi named Reginald. We got him when he was 3 months old and he is now almost 7…

Started by Taylor

7 Aug 14, 2013
Reply by Bev Levy

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Sam Tsang.

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service