All Discussions Tagged 'Corgi' (94)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

"Cowboy" Corgi

A lady asked if my tricolor PWC and my red Australian Cattle Dog are related.  I gave her a righteous look and told her no.  I have since f…

Started by Amy & Rubi Rae

11 Aug 13
Reply by Amy & Rubi Rae

Craigslist Neutered Male Rehome in MN

seeking soneone to spoil and play with me . full breed corgi welsh just don't have the akc papers. I'm 4 years old well trained . Love to c…

Started by Katy

7 Jul 19
Reply by Jane Christensen

So You Think You Want a Corgi

I've been wanting to write this for awhile and just found the time.  I hope people find it helpful.  I've gathered my information from pers…

Started by Beth

78 Jul 15
Reply by Katy

Yuma, AZ Rehoming Corgi due to son's allergy

For people in the Arizona area! Please read. (:   Hey everyone, This has got to be the worst week, ever. My 12 month old son has been getti…

Started by Shannon and Rowdy

19 May 20
Reply by Kristen Kahne

About 50 Corgis rescued from Taiwanese puppy mill - (note: contains upsetting but not gruesome pictures)

Hi Corgi friends, I wanted to write a post about the organization that I volunteer with, and where we rescued our corgi, Rocky from. The g…

Started by Rocky

62 Apr 6
Reply by Doglover

Color patches?

Can color spots emerge over time? Lucy is now nearly 3 years and sports the standard white chest, belly, legs, tan pants and red back and h…

Started by Laura Rochette

0 Feb 15

Have A Question For Mid Hudson Valley NY Corgi People

Is there anyone on here who has a husband named Tony who works for a stone quarry in the Mid Hudson Valley? My husband does too and the guy…

Started by Linda

0 Jan 14

Orphaned Female Corgi/Williamsburg, VA

Dear Friends:  The recent death of a lady in Williamsburg has left her 11 year old female, black and white corgi, Holly, orphaned.  It has…

Started by Nancy Geddes

0 Sep 15, 2013

WONT EAT!

I have no idea why Cooper is like this but since he's been a puppy Cooper has NEVER been excited to eat his dog food. I don't know if it's…

Started by Laurel & Cooper

13 Sep 5, 2013
Reply by Phil and Jane Hughes

Puppy Aggression

Hello, My wife and I just recently brought home our first corgi named Reginald. We got him when he was 3 months old and he is now almost 7…

Started by Taylor

7 Aug 14, 2013
Reply by Bev Levy

RSS

© 2014   Created by Sam Tsang.

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service