All Discussions Tagged 'Puppy' (31)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Puppy Kindergarten and other stuff

I am enrolling Maggie in puppy kindergarten. It starts in September and I figure it won't hurt. Anyone else go through puppy kindergarten?…

Started by Lisa Weekley

6 Aug 4, 2010
Reply by Lisa Weekley

My Puppy Won't Eat!

Hi!I have him on Castor & Pullox's Natural Ultramix puppy food.  I combined his old food with the new food for about 9 days - until I r…

Started by Rachel & Baxter

11 Jun 18, 2010
Reply by Jane Christensen

New Puppy with an existing Corgi

Well we finally picked up Dozer (9 weeks) today!  He is adorable!  However, we know that there will be some "sorting out" time between him…

Started by Zach and Lisa

8 Jun 11, 2010
Reply by Zach and Lisa

How do I introduce my puppy to her crate?

Hi everyone, today is my first day with my new puppy Chloe!!! I tried earlier to make it "fun" by introducing her to her crate by throwing…

Started by Angela

8 Apr 27, 2010
Reply by Carla

Help! Need Puppy advice!

I just adopted a 5 month old Welsh Corgi/Cairn Terrier mix. She is the cutest thing! Joy is Hell on Wheels! We found out what a jumper she…

Started by Katrina Gutierrez

4 Apr 16, 2010
Reply by Rebecca Marie O'Bryan

Puppy Pneumonia

Just the other day, while walking at a nearby shopping center, Chester encountered an 8 year old Alaskan Malamute. Since he enjoys the site…

Started by Chester

1 Dec 30, 2008
Reply by Kelly

Car sick

Hello out there! My puppy Laverne is almost 12 weeks old and she gets car sick. Is this common and will she grow out of it? Any advice woul…

Started by LaVerne & Shirley

9 Nov 23, 2008
Reply by Sarah C.

puppy cage size

Hey everyone, I had a question about setting up a playpen for the new corgi. About how much space would you suggest is a good size for an 8…

Started by Erich and Stephanie Miller

4 Nov 4, 2008
Reply by Ginny and Diggory

Lots of Threads on Food -- but Royal Canin MEDIUM Puppy Food?

Hey Yall --- did a search before I posted this question, but I'm hoping that I can get some insite. I do believe that my pup is a picky eat…

Started by Ashley

3 Jul 8, 2008
Reply by Ashley

Potty Trained Puppy - Odd Behavior?

Hello! Well, Kahlua is 15 weeks now, and for the past two to three weeks she has been doing SO well at going to the door when she needs to…

Started by Kahlua & Tiffany

6 Feb 18, 2008
Reply by Kahlua & Tiffany

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by