All Discussions Tagged 'allergies' (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A couple of questions from a new corgi owner

Hello everyone! I decided to join this community after adopting a 7 months old pembroke who was rescued along with around 15other dogs fro…

Started by Lottie

16 Jan 23, 2015
Reply by Lottie

White Clumps at the Base of Yoshi's Fur

Hello friends, So recently I noticed that when I scratch Yoshi's back and neck, I feel these little lumps and when I inspect further, they…

Started by Lisa && Yoshi

6 May 3, 2013
Reply by Linda

Cone of Shame....

Herky has been having problems with allergies and "eating" his feet. He is on a second round of meds so hopefully this will help. I've also…

Started by mia, herky, & kim

22 Sep 15, 2012
Reply by Beth

Ear Margin Dermatitis?

Hey everyone! Happy holidays! =) My poor Kerby has had greyish crusty scabs on the tips of both of his ears and lesions on his feet for abo…

Started by Laura

2 Dec 19, 2011
Reply by Laura

Allergies/Food

Sammy started itching last weekend and it got worse as the week progressed, so she went to the vet today. They prescribed a medicated shamp…

Started by Katy

6 Sep 6, 2011
Reply by Katy

Red "Eyeliner"

Hello,   Sorry to ask ANOTHER question of you all, but I'm trying really hard not to be that person that races their dog to the vet every t…

Started by Erin S

6 Aug 29, 2011
Reply by Sam Tsang

Colonel keeps licking his feet??

Hey everyone, has anyone run into this problem...just recently I've noticed my Pembroke Colonel keeps licking his one foot. I thought somet…

Started by Colonel and Kristine

3 Jun 28, 2011
Reply by Jane

Allergies or just "stomach bug"?

Our boy corgi (Will be 7 in April) was either bitten or stung by something a few days ago, and the tip of his ear swelled. By the morning,…

Started by Libby and Dyddy!!

2 Feb 22, 2011
Reply by Libby and Dyddy!!

Allergies

I think it was almost two years ago that Scout started getting really itchy. He kept scratching his ears and biting his front paws. We took…

Started by Anneliese

7 Feb 3, 2011
Reply by Einstein Batista

Allergic reaction / weird behavior

So Zoe has had a really rough week and a half.  One day, she just stopped eating her food... It seemed like she was actually afraid of her…

Started by Dan and Jen

2 Aug 10, 2010
Reply by Dan and Jen

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by