All Discussions Tagged 'back' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Pray for Tipper!

Had to take Tipper to the vet today as she suddenly started walking funny on her back legs and yelped in pain when I touched her back. The…

Started by Rachelle N

22 Sep 28, 2017
Reply by Rachelle N

Lots of Morning Scratching!

Hello Everyone! We've noticed that Bear has been scratching his back leg (and sometimes the front legs) a lot in the mornings (sometimes to…

Started by Gail Schwam

3 Mar 21, 2016
Reply by Vicky Hay

Won't go up the stairs or jump up

This morning I found Penny waiting for me at the bottom of the stairs (she always sleeps upstairs).  Then when I let her out she wouldn't c…

Started by Melinda (Penny's Mom)

2 Oct 1, 2012
Reply by Beth

Does anyone elses corgis sleep on their backs with their feet in the air?

Both of my corgis (Bella and Sparky) frequently sleep on their backs feet straight up in the air. And sometimes at very awkward angles, tha…

Started by Jenna

71 Aug 12, 2011
Reply by Laura Rochette

Charlie stopped walking...

So he's doing a little better right now so I'm hoping (crossed fingers) that he just pulled something...Had a little heart attack outside..…

Started by Avyon

8 May 26, 2010
Reply by Avyon

Moving Advice

We hoped to be moving soon as we are looking to get into a house (finally) but the process is taking forever since it is a short sale and…

Started by Alice

20 Apr 6, 2010
Reply by Alice

How prone to back issues are corgi's?

We have a 3 mo. old pembroke.  No health issues.  According to web info they can get back injuries,.  My question to you all is, Should she…

Started by Jenny Davenport

7 Mar 12, 2010
Reply by Gina Mac/Fergie & Minnie

Tiny black scabs/dandruff along back

I just noticed that Bailey had some really tiny scab -like dots on various places along his back. When my finger runs over one, it's easily…

Started by Karen & Bailey

31 Dec 27, 2009
Reply by Carol Powers

how early can corgis jump?

It's been a while, but I remember that our breeder told us that corgis should not jump off furniture or use stairs until 2 years old due to…

Started by Beauty and the Beast

17 Oct 9, 2009
Reply by Avyon

INTERVERTEBRAL DISK DISEASE in 11 y.o. corgi - looking for others w/ experience w/ this

My beloved 11 year-old Pembroke Maggie has just been diagnosed with intervertebral disk disease. She has been dragging her right hind leg i…

Started by emmawilliams

6 May 5, 2009
Reply by emmawilliams

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by