All Discussions Tagged 'bed' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

DOG BED COVERS

I always have a hard time cleaning the various dog beds, some are  just flat pads, some the round type with sides.  The covers are often ha…

Started by Anna Morelli

6 May 21, 2013
Reply by Anna Morelli

Size and type of bed for a female pem pup?

Gemma is 15 weeks and we've had her just a few days.  She's already housebroken (thanks breeders!) and spends a lot of time out of her crat…

Started by Melissa S

11 Apr 16, 2012
Reply by Ellen Andersen

Keeping Cool- Another Thread on Temp Regulation

I have to recommend a product I recently purchased... it isn't too hot in VB (yet), but we have AC and we use it liberally here.  Up in Bla…

Started by Rachael & Waffle

3 May 25, 2011
Reply by Rachael & Waffle

Good bed for a corgi who likes to "chill"

Søren seems to always be hot, even when it's fairly cool outside.  We don't have central AC (no one needs it in San Francisco), but when we…

Started by Susan S.

6 Nov 14, 2010
Reply by S Spur Kennels & Farm

Can Never Have Too Many Dog Beds!

I cant believe I bought another bed for Lance!!!  I just cant resist, when I see a comfy bed and tonight the bed I bought even a had a pic…

Started by Natalie, Lance &Tucker

17 Feb 28, 2010
Reply by DR, Nala & Simon

chewy poop in her bed, stepped & roll all over it! frustrated!

Chewy is now 9month old.  she pees and poo's outside, usually she's really good holding it until we let her out.  if she can't hold, she'll…

Started by stella p

6 Feb 13, 2010
Reply by Tricia Eason

Biting in Bed - UPDATED

Bear is a crate trained dog. He goes in his crate at 6:30am and is out about 4pm each day. He used to sleep in his crate at night also and…

Started by Stephanie

23 Oct 3, 2009
Reply by Stephanie

Type of bed?

My wife and I were wondering what type of bed corgis like to sleep in. The two main types that we see at the store are the flat ones (looks…

Started by SpartyBuckeye

14 Jan 2, 2009
Reply by Kelly

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by