All Discussions Tagged 'breeder' (34)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Anyone!!! (In California)

My name is Alexis Almaraz and Kalvin is looking for a new love of his life!!!! Just last year he lost his companion and is on the hunt for…

Started by Alexis Trujillo

10 Mar 13, 2010
Reply by Jane Christensen

Is This Right?

I found a listing for a Cardigan puppy on puppyfind.com and it seems off to me. The first reason is that the father listed is a dog I know…

Started by Alice

12 Mar 1, 2010
Reply by Alice

Going to pick up my puppy on Jan 16th 2010...

I apologize if any of this includes repeated questions that have been asked 154573 times. I greatly appreciate any advice :D So the time h…

Started by Kevin and Buddy!

7 Jan 6, 2010
Reply by Kevin and Buddy!

IL regional Cardigan Breeder?

Does anyone know of a Cardigan breeder near the far NW suburbs of Chicago? When I say near, I mean w/ in 2-3 hours drive. My husband and I…

Started by Erin & Phil

3 Aug 13, 2009
Reply by Erin & Phil

Celestial Star Kennel

Website: http://celestialstarkennel.com/?Home Celeste Militzer Osteen, Florida 32764 407-328-6305 Celeste@Celestial Star Kennel

Started by FuzzyButt

12 Jun 8, 2009
Reply by Jacki, Nutmeg & Cinnamon

An Angel in Ohio--Wendt Worth Corgis

An Angel in Ohio--Wendt Worth Corgis If you are looking for a breeder who is educated on breeding Corgis, keeps up to date on all things fr…

Started by Marion and Vern

0 Apr 23, 2009

Looking for a breeder in the Houston area

Hey folks I'm new to MyCorgi.com. In fact, I'm new to dogs all together- I'm looking to get my first dog ever and I've decided, after a lo…

Started by Josh

2 Feb 2, 2009
Reply by Josh

Luv the Corgi, Duette, FL

Robin or Monty Staley 31220 Sr 62 Duette, FL 33834 Ph: (941) 344-55035 E-mail: Montystaley222@aol.com

Started by Adam & Brittany

3 Dec 28, 2008
Reply by Adam & Brittany

Champion Bred Pembroke Welsh Corgis

Home of the Low Riders. All breeding stock tested and health guarantees on all puppies produced. Dedicated breeder who is there for the li…

Started by Wendt Worth Corgi's

0 Nov 22, 2008

Could you have the same breeder as someone else here!??!

I was just scrolling around on my favorite site (mycorgi.com of course!) and was thinking of what the odds might be that some people might…

Started by Laura & Lola

3 Sep 19, 2008
Reply by Treez & Spartacus

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by