All Discussions Tagged 'cat' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Adding a kitten

We have a 1 year old female corgi and are seriously considering adding a kitten to our household.  Can anyone offer any advice?  I have nev…

Started by Becky Focht

23 Dec 4, 2013
Reply by Holly

What do you think about the Corgi I´m getting?

Hi. I am brand new to the forum and to Corgis. I am about to get a mismarked Pembroke Welsh Corgi puppy and I wanted to know what you guys…

Started by Javier del Rios

57 Aug 14, 2013
Reply by Javier del Rios

Cat scratched Jack in the eye With Update x 2

Update 09/11/12:  Just back from the vet.  Everything looks good.  The scratch appears healed, so his cone is off and no more eye drops.  H…

Started by Beth

29 Sep 11, 2012
Reply by Lois B. Allen

SHE KEEPS EATING KITTY FOOOODD!!

My 5 month old corgi, Annie, ALWAYS- & I mean ALWAYS (NEVER FAILS) to go to the wet kitty food and the dry kitty food, even after I hav…

Started by Ashley

19 Feb 25, 2010
Reply by Carol Powers

Kitty + Corgi = ?

Yesterday we adopted a cat.  I grew up with cats and really they aren't too hard but behavior wise can be a challenge.  Yesterday was okay.…

Started by Owen's Mom

3 Feb 24, 2010
Reply by Bev Levy

to the cat lovers, what do u think?

ok, so we went to super pets yesterday to pick up the cats food, which is wellness kitten chow. as we are about to pick up two bags of it (…

Started by Rebecca Marie O'Bryan

7 Feb 12, 2010
Reply by Rebecca Marie O'Bryan

New Corgi for a New Life

Just a warning: this post is HUGE. I've broken it down into parts so you can read and respond to sections easily without feeling the need t…

Started by Rachael & Waffle

103 Jan 17, 2010
Reply by Brittany

Hoping to bring home a Corgi soon - but worried about my cats' reaction!

Hi everyone! I just joined mycorgi.com because I am hoping to become a Corgi mom soon. I have been doing a lot of research and all the info…

Started by Amanda & Tuck

17 Feb 11, 2009
Reply by Denise Hawkins

Introducing Corgi to Kitty

I've had Roscoe, my pup, about a month and he's 14 weeks old. Last Wednesday I pulled a stray cat out of a wooden electrical box on the sid…

Started by Suresh

6 Apr 10, 2008
Reply by Charlie

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by