All Discussions Tagged 'coat' (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Question About Fluffies

Max is a fluffy and only once has his coat been allowed to grow out to it's full potential.  I do not shave him, not even in the hot summer…

Started by Linda

9 Jul 18, 2013
Reply by Linda

Will my corgi's black mouth go away?

Hello! I have an 8 week old female red/white with a black "mask" as my breeder called it. It seems to still just hang around her mouth area…

Started by Elijah

14 Aug 8, 2012
Reply by Carrie Baxter

About double-coated breeds and grooming

This came into my inbox today from the training center where Sidney takes Rally classes. Even though Corgis are not specifically mentioned,…

Started by Geri & Sidney

7 Jul 4, 2012
Reply by Millie Williams

muddy belly solutions?

My little guy loves to go outside no matter what the weather. Problem is, when it's the least bit wet outside his underside and chest gets…

Started by Megan Delaney

38 Apr 4, 2012
Reply by John Wolff

Shed pal?

Hi all, Time for coat blowing season. Just saw a commercial for a product on tv for the "shed pal", looks like mini vacuum with nubs for p…

Started by Elizabeth, Hermione and Luna

0 Mar 17, 2012

No More Fluffies?!

I have recently contacted Twinkie's breeder about finding a brother for her.  Our conversation went extremely well and I think she is going…

Started by Cindi & Twinkie

29 Jul 1, 2011
Reply by Shepdog

Ollie is blowing his coat for the first time... Help!

I'd love to hear any advice on dealing with my suddenly very furry home! I bought a roomba and that is managing the floor, we've been Furmi…

Started by Ollie & Prie Misra

32 Jun 6, 2011
Reply by Elizabeth

Rescued Corgi with Damaged Coat

I have 'rescued' a 5 year old female corgi, whom I've named Melly. The people who owned her shaved her down to her skin for at least a coup…

Started by Dee Dee Rypka

14 Jan 21, 2011
Reply by Dee Dee Rypka

Insects: another reason not to shave your corgi.

Just finished a buggy hike.  I seldom use DEET, but went through almost 1/4 bottle on this trip.  The flies were competent, serious profess…

Started by John Wolff

5 Aug 18, 2010
Reply by Jane Christensen

Corgis that don't shed!

Lilibet doesn't shed. We have neighbor corgis that when they shake or just walk, hair flies off. Not so with Lilibet. Instead she blows her…

Started by Izzy

53 May 20, 2010
Reply by shelley power

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by