All Discussions Tagged 'coat' (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

coat and skin problem

My 1.5 yr old boy, Mickey, started to develop skin/coat problems a few months ago.  I first noticed it when I was patting his back and I fe…

Started by Mickey & Mushu & Essa

13 May 1, 2010
Reply by alynne

Shedding

Are there any methods to help with shedding that any of you use out there? My corgi is 9 months old and recently has been shedding like cra…

Started by Melisa Rutkelis

34 Feb 12, 2010
Reply by KyraMoonUnique

Is your corgi's hair wavy?

Is it normal for a Pembroke to have a slight wave in her fur? The hair on Lily's back close to her behind gets wavy almost like a wavy part…

Started by Emily & Lily

8 Feb 12, 2010
Reply by Alice

Dogs in Science again: Coat Variation in the Domestic Dog is Governed by Variants in Three Genes

Science vol. 326, 10/2/2009 Elaine Ostrander again (I gather that she's kinda the Top Dog in canine genomics right now; her lab also publis…

Started by John Wolff

0 Nov 10, 2009

Fish Oil..how much?

I'm thinking of giving Sidney some fish oil caplets to help his skin/coat. I can get a good deal on human-grade caplets; they are 1000mg. I…

Started by Geri & Sidney

39 Nov 3, 2009
Reply by Geri & Sidney

Coat variations?

Barn is my first corgi to own, so I'm not too familiar with the breed. He has very soft silky hair, with lots of fluffies. It kind of feels…

Started by Barn

7 Sep 4, 2009
Reply by Karen and Hardy

Coat coloring

As I have a puppy, I'm curious at what age can I expect the changes in her coat to stop and begin the hint her adult coloring? Freya is onl…

Started by Corgibyassociation

5 Mar 7, 2009
Reply by GoGoRainbow

For you cardi lovers out there

http://www.phi-vestavia.com/cardigan_colors.htm This link is pretty good in describing potential colors that can come from the cardigan li…

Started by Corgibyassociation

2 Jan 22, 2009
Reply by Corgibyassociation

Top Coat question - does anyone else's corgi lose it in winter?

This year, I've noticed with Riley that just petting him will loosen many of his top coat guard hairs and shed them all over me. I've also…

Started by Kimberly Ann

0 Nov 15, 2008

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service