All Discussions Tagged 'disease' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Pancreatitis, ?IBD, advice appreciated

Hi all, My dog Jagger is now about 15 months old.  For the past 3 months, we have been dealing with recurrent pancreatitis.  We have made a…

Started by Candice

4 Sep 3, 2014
Reply by Bev Levy

Waffle ate my used tissue, will he get sick?

I have a sinus infection, and it's pretty bad.  It knocked me right out.  I dropped one of my nasty used tissues on the floor and Waffle to…

Started by Rachael & Waffle

6 Feb 15, 2012
Reply by Amy & Rubi Rae

Persistent Pupillary Membranes

Can only a veterinary ophthalmologist detect this?  Shippo's pupils look kinda weird and I kinda suspect PPM but I can't find any pictures…

Started by Shippo, Gidget & Sheldon

2 Feb 15, 2012
Reply by Jennifer Markley

Young Corgi with joint disease

I just received the most heartbreaking news today. My little 1 year 6 month old corgi has joint disease. She goes back in to the vet on Mon…

Started by Katie

25 Dec 14, 2010
Reply by Karen Dadisman

When / where / how to check for genetic disease??

Now that Ollie is done with his puppy shots, licensed, neutered, chipped, akc registered, etc... I'm exhausted!  Still, I want to plan ahea…

Started by Ollie & Prie Misra

8 Aug 11, 2010
Reply by Ollie & Prie Misra

Help? Underweight?

For a while now, Shelby has looked underweight. Is 20lb a normal weight for a corgi. She was also the runt of the littler. I feed her twice…

Started by Sam & Shelby

63 Jan 8, 2010
Reply by Katie

Yikes! There was a tick on Colby's face!

My wife saw a dark spot on Colby's face today. When she touched it, she saw some legs on it. This was our first tick experience and it frea…

Started by SpartyBuckeye

3 May 12, 2009
Reply by Susan Stanton

INTERVERTEBRAL DISK DISEASE in 11 y.o. corgi - looking for others w/ experience w/ this

My beloved 11 year-old Pembroke Maggie has just been diagnosed with intervertebral disk disease. She has been dragging her right hind leg i…

Started by emmawilliams

6 May 5, 2009
Reply by emmawilliams

Lyme, Anaplasmosis and Treatments and total hatred of TICKS

I did a search on the site, and I see a lot of discussions about prevention, but not really on treatment and outcome, so I am starting a ne…

Started by Susan Stanton

2 Mar 24, 2009
Reply by Susan Stanton

February Is National Dental Month!!! Did You Know There Is A Vaccination Against Periodontitis For Your Dog??

Each year, February is designated as pet Dental Health by the American Veterinary Medical Association, The Veterinary Dental Society, and H…

Started by Wendt Worth Corgi's

0 Feb 3, 2009

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service