All Discussions Tagged 'dog' (119)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bowser! She finally found us!

So I posted on here a while ago about finding a mix. Well we didn't find a mix but we found a little girl pup who is just as awesome!!! We…

Started by Michelle Bergin

7 Aug 20, 2011
Reply by Ellen Andersen

Looking for a Corgi mix pup to love <3!

My boyfriend and I are looking for a Corgi puppy to love and grow with. On top of that we are specifically looking for a mix. My boyfriend…

Started by Michelle Bergin

5 Jul 19, 2011
Reply by Jane Christensen

Adopting a senior Corgi

I have been trying to rescue a corgi for some time now--I had intended to buy a female puppy from a breeder, but all of the females passed…

Started by Kayla and Mason

13 Jun 28, 2011
Reply by Jane Christensen

Manhattan Corgis?

Hi everyone!    My adorable Colonel and I are looking to see if their any fellow corgi owners in Manhattan? I frequently take my Pembroke,…

Started by Colonel and Kristine

2 Jun 25, 2011
Reply by Colonel and Kristine

New Puppy = New "Old" Dog Accidents

About a month ago we brought a 2 month old corgi puppy, Ziggy, home to live with our nearly 2 year old corgi, Baxter. At first Baxter was a…

Started by Bax & Zigs & Rosie

0 Jun 6, 2011

Verify your chip. They can fail! Part II

We had the vet scan Gwynnie very carefully today. No signal was detected. It either fell out or failed. Home Again will replace it free of…

Started by John Wolff

0 Apr 28, 2011

Verify your microchip. They can fail.

Whenever you visit the vet, verify your microchip.  Gwynnie's chip was NOT detected by the scanner today.  Al's chip was immediately detect…

Started by John Wolff

6 Apr 28, 2011
Reply by Gromit, Sparkle, and Doug

Do you have a "microchip" in your corgi?

(2007)I don't have any ID microchips in my corgis, was wondering if anyone out there has done it before. (2009 update) I've since taken all…

Started by Sam Tsang

135 Apr 27, 2011
Reply by John Wolff

Blue Buffalo Recall

I have had Cody on BB for about a year. He recently started having diarrhea about 6 times a day. This has been going on for 3 1/2 wks now.…

Started by Cody

10 Apr 5, 2011
Reply by Cody

Breeds that get along exceptionally well with corgis?

Well we've been wanting to get another dog for months, and we keep looking for a corgi breeder in PA but the only when I ever find (other t…

Started by Krystal G

22 Jan 19, 2011
Reply by Priscilla, CARLY, and Frankie

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by