All Discussions Tagged 'dog' (119)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Belyaev fox domestication experiment

If you have any interest in where dogs came from (wolves), and why they're not wolves anymore, google "Belyaev fox" and you'll find some co…

Started by John Wolff

2 Dec 15, 2010
Reply by John Wolff

Monday is The Last Day

http://apps.facebook.com/save-a-dog/animals/2438692  This dog is out in Florida and Monday is the last day unless adoption or foster is acq…

Started by Angela Kau-Forsberg

5 Nov 1, 2010
Reply by Krystal G

Bark Busters- obiedance/aggression training

I am looking for an obiedance trainer for Bentley. He has dog/cat aggression. I live in a rural area with not alot around me. I contact the…

Started by Christen & Bentley

12 Jun 24, 2010
Reply by Sam Tsang

Help name my new Corgi! :) Please?! *UPDATE* - named him Bandit... it just 'fit'. Thank you everyone:)

Hi Everyone!After my Rowdy and Gidget passed away on St. Patricks Day tragically... I am bringing another puppy home Saturday 5/22.I still…

Started by Lilo Bandit & Koda's mom Shannon

72 May 25, 2010
Reply by Lilo Bandit & Koda's mom Shannon

New House Comes With Dog Door!

So I'm in the process of buying my first house.  When I close in June, we will be in a house that already has a doggie door to the back yar…

Started by Stephanie

8 May 13, 2010
Reply by Geri & Sidney

"What happened to your dog's tail?"

Let's hear everybody's witty retorts to this common question and I'll collect them into a FAQ. C'mon, everyone has at least 17 of these. Th…

Started by John Wolff

48 May 7, 2010
Reply by Kimberlie

not sharing at dog park my dog is a bully

I have taken Chloe to the dog park a few times.  She has one behavior problem, she gets possessive of toys there. Sometimes people leave ba…

Started by Chloe's parent Liz

7 May 2, 2010
Reply by Chloe's parent Liz

11 months - Adult? Enough Food? Drinking from dog park pounds and lakes...

Alright, I'm gonna try and make this short as i have a tenancy to ramble...My pup was born on May 12th, 2009, he's 11 months today and weig…

Started by Marius

17 Apr 25, 2010
Reply by Chris West

The TV and the Dog

Because its busy season for my type of work. I've been working in the office full time lately and because its a new job I've been slowly wo…

Started by Avyon

8 Apr 20, 2010
Reply by Kari & Jackson

Bordedella vaccine

I was chatting on a community website, and Dog Parks and Kennel cough came up.  People were saying that the vaccine for kennel cough is onl…

Started by Chloe's parent Liz

6 Apr 7, 2010
Reply by Sky and Lyla

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by