All Discussions Tagged 'dogs' (38)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Cancer Treatment

I saw briefly on the news tonight that they have discovered a cancer treatment for dogs. Has anyone seen this or know about it?

Started by kay stevens

2 Jun 6, 2009
Reply by kay stevens

Scared of any other dogs!

I'm having a hard time to get Zwei to interact with any other dogs ... even our own family's! He's almost 4 months and we haven't neutered…

Started by Zwei & Cynthia + Mike

1 Feb 11, 2009
Reply by Sam Tsang

Champion Bred Pembroke Welsh Corgis

Home of the Low Riders. All breeding stock tested and health guarantees on all puppies produced. Dedicated breeder who is there for the li…

Started by Wendt Worth Corgi's

0 Nov 22, 2008

Mortgage meltdown results in pets going to pound

Please read the CNN story below and consider donating either food, money, toys, or your time to an animal shelter during the holidays.....…

Started by Merlin's Parents

0 Nov 21, 2008

Do all Corgis bite- How do you stop them?

My corgi (suki) is very nippy and even tries to bite people at the Kennels. Firstly I was woundering do your corgis nip alot if so how comm…

Started by Becky

4 Nov 2, 2008
Reply by Sam

What's wrong with orange oil as a flea remedy?

When I was answering a question in the yahoo answers dog section the other day about fleas, I said I applied orange oil to his back and the…

Started by Jordan

0 Aug 26, 2008

Random Question on Dog Behavior

So... I bought the book "Dog Behavior Answer Book" by Arden Moore, but the book hasn't arrived yet and I have a question on doggie behavior…

Started by Karen & Bailey

9 Jun 13, 2008
Reply by Karen & Bailey

What is the average distance allowed to drive for picking up your corgi/price for getting one/which kind should you get?

I've been looking and looking, I've been on petfinder.com, to the human society, even to websites of human society's outside Michigan! I be…

Started by Sasha

16 Apr 22, 2008
Reply by Sasha

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by